CHAPTER 5

Chapter 5: The Trouble Maker

Ella doesn't know what she'll do when she hears Jennie's voice from the other side of the door. She doesn't know if she'll open it or pretend that she didn't hear anything.

"Ella! I know you can hear me so don't try to ignore me!" Jennie said once more.

And she's denying that we're related? Our mind works the same!

"What do you want?" the young Kim asks, when she hears her other mother yelled outside the door, she forgot to end the call with her biological mother so basically Jisoo can hear everything though not that clear.

"Will you just please open the door?!" Ella then places her phone on the stool and covers it with the dress making it a lot harder for Jisoo to listen.

"Ella baby? Are you still there?" Jisoo asks on the other line and waits for her daughter to answer then she hears something again "Why would I? You'll see parts of my body you don't need to see!" she's stalling while she tries to think of a plan.

"Are you going to open this door or do you want me to kick it?!"

"You can't do that Ms. Grumpy!" Ella keeps on pacing back and forth inside the fitting room "I'm going to call your mom!"

"Hah! You don't even know her—fuck! I forgot about the call!" she says out loud "Language young lady!" she ignores Jennie who is fuming on the other side of the door and grabs her phone on the stool.

Oh please dear lord, I hope she didn't hear us!

She looks at the phone and the call is still on-going "H-hello?"

"Ella! What's going on? Who's that woman yelling?!" Jisoo asks her daughter, lucky for Ella her mother is not standing in front of her. A Kim Jisoo can be scary when she's mad.

"Oh that's Ms. Grumpy mom. You see, I'm inside the closet talking to you. We're only allowed to use our phone during breaks."

"Please don't tell me that you're not following orders."

"She's the one keeping our phone that's why she's the one who answered your call a while ago and I really miss you mom."

I know it's not right to lie and I hate doing it to you mom but I know you'll understand.

"Give her the phone so I can explain it to her." Ella was about to say something when she hears Jennie once more "I'm just going to count until three young lady... ONE!"

"No need mom, I'll be the one explaining it to her. Don't worry I'm a big girl now."

"Aww my baby, okay I'll let you go now and please try to behave for mommy?"

"I will mom, take care okay? I love you."

"I love you too." And with that she ended the call "TWO!!!!" Ella places her phone inside her pocket "ELLA!!!"

"Alright! Alright! Ms. Grumpy!" when she opens the door, she sees Jennie standing with a serious look on her face and her arms crossed on her chest "Hello!" Ella says and grins at the older Kim.

The brunette didn't say anything instead she went inside the fitting room and closes the door. She inspects the tiny room and wonders where Ella hides her boyfriend. The little redhead knows the look on her mother's face.

"Oh please don't even think that someone's is in here with me." Ella raised her eyebrow as she looks at her daughter "Who are you talking to? Don't you dare deny it. I heard you say I love you too."