CHAPTER 10

Chapter 10: Kim Family

JENNIE'S POV

Here I am standing in front of my shocked wife who's looking at me while covering her body. As if I haven't seen her naked. I look at her from head to toe then look back up only to see that she's glaring at me.

What did I do now? She's the one who's getting naked in front of Beth!!

Then I realize something "Am I suppose to hide under the bed while the three of you are here?" Jisoo furrows her eyebrows at me then she sighs "Okay, whoever is still hiding in this room, I want you to come out!"

The door of the cabinet opens and Lisa came out "Nice going Kim." She said.

"Who else is here?!!" Jisoo shouted again but no one comes out from hiding "Aunt Yeri you can come out now." Ella says, we all look at the bathroom door slowly opening.

"Hey guys! Oh hi Jisoo! It's nice to see you again."Yeri grins at my wife who is now flustered because she's only wearing her bra and underwear "What's going on here?" she asks.

"Well we came here to visit Ella." Yeri answers "Only to find out that you're having a strip show with Yeri and in front of an eight year old girl!"

"I'm not giving her a strip show. What the hell are you talking about?!"

"Oh yeah then look at yourself! Are you planning to remove your undergarments too then what? Have sex on the bed while Ella is here?"

"Will you just shut up and give me my clothes!" I pick up her clothes and give it to her "turn around." She commands me.

"Why? You let Soojoo saw you like this and I'm not allowed to watch?! I'm your wife in case you forgot!"

"Just turn around god damn it!"

"No!"

"Turn.around.Jennie." Jisoo says through gritted teeth, as much as I don't want to obey her, there's nothing I can do about it. So I did what she told me, I turn around and saw Ella smiling from ear to ear and Soojoo facing her back on us.

Wait... What?! Did I just say that Soojoo's facing her back on us?????

"I'm not giving her a strip shows Jennie and she's not watching me while I'm removing my clothes." I hear Jisoo says behind me "But... I ah... heard you---"

"I'm talking to Ella. I saw the worried look on her face and I should've known why she's acting weird all of a sudden." I turn around to face her once more and saw her putting her shirt on.

"If only you can keep your mouth shut and control that jealousy of yours, we might come out alive and now you ruined it." Yeri says "Oh shut up!"

I look at my wife and she crossed her arms on her chest "Okay please hear me out first before you throw me out." I said.

"You never changed, don't you? You still keep on accusing me of things I never do."

"No please.... It's not that... It's ah---"I run out of words to say.

Why do I keep on messing things up?! I should have kept my mouth shut!

I start to panic again and breathe faster than I should "Jennie? Are you okay?" I hear Jisoo ask me.

I shook my head as I got dizzy, I think my body is beginning to shut down from all the stress, frustration, over thinking and lack of sleep these past few days.

"Jennie?" I hear Jisoo once more, I look at her but before I can say something, my vision gets blurry as darkness succumbs me.