CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3: Mother And Daughter

LATER IN THE AFTERNOON

2:30 PM

Jennie went to bed after her friends left her and her daughter. She told the little girl that she wants to sleep for a while because she's having a terrible headache which is true. The brunette wants to rest her head to keep it from over thinking and maybe when she wakes up, her mind will cooperate on what she'll do with her daughter.

Ella on the other hand is busy watching TV in the living room for the past two and a half hours but she gets bored so she took her backpack and takes out all the contents and places it on the sofa.

Hmm I don't think my clothes will last while I'm here.

She looks at the five pairs of underwear, three dresses, four pants, a pair of socks and four blouses. How did she manage to put it all inside her bag, well with the help of her two Aunties of course.

"That reminds me, I need to send a text to my mother then call Aunt Lisa and Aunt Seulgi then wake up my mother and ask her if she can buy me clothes." She sits on the couch and fish out her phone once more.

She sent a text from her mother saying that she'll call her later and after that, she dials her Aunt Seulgi's number. After three rings, Ella smiles when she hears Seulgi's voice.

"Hey Aunt Seul!" she says "Hey love, how's everything back there?" she asks.

"Hmm it's okay though my mother is denying she has a daughter." Ella  hears Seulgi chuckles

 "Do you want me to go there and explain her everything?"

"No, it's fine. I mean, she's still in shock state and her brain is still processing what's happening so let's give her time."

The thing is, Seulgi and Lisa didn't know what Ella said to Jennie. The brunette only knows that Jisoo drops off her daughter to spend summer with her without even saying hi or hello. Her mother Jisoo knows that she's going to spend her vacation in a summer camp while Lisa and Seulgi knows that they are the ones who brought her there to meet and talk with her and they doesn't have an idea that Ella changes her story, though they both know that Ella told Jisoo that she'll go on a summer camp.

"Okay kiddo. So what it feels like to have a very popular mother huh?" Ella smiles and looks at the door of her mother's room "It's cool actually especially if you see her awards, I'm very proud of her. Well it doesn't matter if she's popular or not."

"Where is she by the way?"

"Oh she's sleeping. She said she needs to rest for a while."

"Oh okay but have you eaten your lunch?" and with mentioning of that word, Ella hears her stomach growling "No I haven't, now that you mention it, I need to wake up the little baby." Seulgi laughs once more as she said good bye to her niece.

Ella knocks on the door first before opening it and saw her mother still sleeping. She climbs the bed and kneels beside her. She rocks her body slowly in attempt to wake her up but it's no use.