CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8: Unexpected Visitor

(5 minutes of napping)

ELLA

I woke up after a few minutes of taking a nap, I can't seem to sleep and I don't know why. I decided to look for mother and ask her if we can go home. I went to our table but her purse is not there anymore.

Maybe she went to the bathroom.

I sit on the chair to wait for her and check my phone. There's a text message from Aunt Chaeyoung, Aunt Joy and Aunt Yeri telling me that they are already home and to text them if my mom can't bring us home. I smile at their text and I love how they are concern about me even though we only just met yesterday. I put back my phone on my pocket and look around.

What's taking her so long?

I jump off my chair and go to the nearest bathroom that I saw but when I went in there; there are only few girls inside and no sign of Jennie.

Where could she be?

I walk back outside and roam around the dance floor, I need to squeeze my tiny body to get through and after a few minutes of searching the dance floor, still no sign of her. I'm starting to worry as I feel my eyes starts to water.

Did she forget about me?

NO, she told me that she won't leave me here. I search for her again.

"Jennie! Jennie! Where are you?!" I shouted but no one can't hear me because of the loud music "Jennie!" I shouted again and tears falls from my eyes. I fish out my phone to sent a text for my Aunts and tell them where am I. I dialed her phone but she's not answering.

I saw a chair at the corner and sits on it while still searching for my mom out there.

'Where are you mom? I'm scared.' I whispered.

JENNIE'S POV

I'm driving like a maniac and I don't care if some police will arrest me after this, I left my daughter at the club and I'm not going to forgive myself if something bad happen to her.

Oh please, please let her be safe.

When I check my phone, she called me before Yeri's call. She's probably scared right now and maybe she thinks that I really am a bad mother. Who on earth left their kid in a club?!

"Will you slow down? You daughter will be fine." I look at—well I don't know her name, for a while and look back at the road. Jisoo's gonna kill me if she finds out!

As soon as I saw the Fahrenheit, I step on the brakes and get out of the car without even saying anything to the girl inside. The paparazzi's saw me and well yeah keep taking my pictures, I was about to open the door when it suddenly opens and I saw an angry Lisa carrying my daughter.

Wait... What? Lisa's here?!

And I saw Seulgi looking at me behind her sister.

You better find a hiding spot Kim, Jisoo might not be here but her best friend does!

"Ella baby---"and Lisa cuts me off "What the fuck Jen?!!!" she says.

"I can explain Lisa..."

"Explain what?! That you left your daughter all alone in a club?!! What were you thinking?!!" I heard gasps on some people and paparazzi's surrounding us but right now I don't give a damn care.