Taken

Jamie just finished the last level of Kingdom Hearts 2 and laid back in her chair.

(A/N Outfit.)

)

"I did it!" Jamie shouted happily

She got up and did a little happy dance.

"I'm so crazy," she giggled to herself.

"Yes you are," someone said.

Jamie immediately tensed up and looked around.

"Who's there?" she demanded.

"You are the ultimate Disney expert and you don't recognize my voice?" the voice smirked.

That's when it clicked.

"Maleficent," she whispered.

"That's right," Maleficent replied.

Jamie turned around to see Maleficent, just standing there.

"What do you want?" Jamie demanded.

"My dear, I told you what makes you special. You know more secrets and hidden facts of almost anything Disney than anyone else in this world. That is a great asset," Maleficent explained.

This made Jamie shocked. Because she has seen almost every Disney movie known to man to where she knows every line of those movies, that's made her a valuable asset to villains, which scared her.

"And now, you belong to us," Maleficent added with a smirk.

She waved her staff and Jamie went unconscious.

When she woke up, she found herself surrounded by darkness. She got up and saw herself in a different outfit with a quiver that held key-tipped arrows and a bow with key-shaped engravings all over it.

(A/N New outfit (take away the purse, sunglasses, and jewelry and add the stuff in the text).)

)

"Where am I?" she asked herself

"You are in Organization XIII," a different voice said.

She turned around to see this man in a black coat.

"No. I-It can't be," she said.

"Oh but it can. You will be of great use to us," he remarked.

"But I'm not going to cooperate with what you want," Jamie told him with a brave face.

"You will if you want to remain unharmed," the guy threatened.

"It's not me I'm worried about," she remarked.

That's when three figures burst through the darkness. The man and Jamie looked to see them land and summon their weapons. Jamie was shocked but happy to see Sora, Donald, and Goofy there.

"And the three trouble makers have arrived," the man smirked.

"Us? Trouble makers? You must have us confused with the people you work for," Sora smirked.

Jamie giggled at that, making everyone look at her.

"He is right," she pointed out.

The man in the cloak growled and said, "Let's see if that key blade can truly protect you."

The fight began and Jamie wanted to help. She took out an arrow and readied it. Once the cloaked man was in her sight, she released the arrow, getting him in the back. He fell forward and Sora, Donald, and Goofy looked at her in surprise.

"Whoa," they said.

Jamie smiled while blushing. She approached them, getting the arrow back as a portal opened.

"I guess that's our way out," Sora said.

"I guess so," Jamie nodded then introduced, "I'm Jamie by the way."

"I'm Sora. And this is Donald and Goofy," Sora returned.

'I know,' she thought.

But instead of saying that, she said, "Nice to meet you."

"You too," he responded.

"Uh guys, we gotta go," Donald urged.

"Oh. Right. Let's get out of here," Sora replied, extending a hand to Jamie.

She accepted it and they all went through the portal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Nice!