To Infinity and Beyond

Once the creature was defeated, they regrouped with the other toys at the front of the store.

"So Xehanort got away again," Goofy said.

"Yeah, he's a big chicken," Donald remarked.

"The biggest," Jamie giggled lightly.

Sora then felt guilt come through him.

"I'm sorry!" he said, making everyone stop and look at him, then he explained, "I wanted to get you back to the real world."

Woody, Buzz, and the others just looked at each other with smiles before looking back at them.

"It does seem that we're trapped here," Buzz said.

"We'll never get home," Rex replied.

"Yeah, stuck like pigs," Hamm added.

"Our position appears fixed," Sarge said.

"Oh nooo," the aliens exclaimed.

"A shame we'll have to stay a little longer...with our new best friends," Buzz told them.

"Huh?" the group of four asked in shock.

"After all the adventures we've had, we're not quite ready to say, 'So long'," Woody said.

Sora and Jamie happily laughed.

"You guys..." Sora chuckled.

Buzz then went to Sora and held out his hand.

"I'm sorry that I was being so stubborn. Please forgive me," Buzz apologized.

Sora just smiled, shook his hand, and told him, "Hey, you were just looking out for your friends. No biggie."

"Yeah. If I met someone who knew about enemies that just came out of nowhere and our friends were missing at the same time, I would've been suspicious too," Jamie pointed out.

"Yeah, somebody's gotta be the sensible one, especially since Woody's always gettin' in trouble," Hamm remarked.

"Gawrsh, that sounds a little like Sora, don't it?" Goofy said.

Woody and Sora pointed at themselves, confused at first.

"Yeah, and I'm the dependable one!" Donald chimed in.

"Like Buzz!...Kinda," Rex replied, making them laugh.

"And in a way, I can see Jamie as Bo," Woody pointed out

Jamie blushed then cleared her throat, saying, remembering her promise to the King, "I don't know who that is, but thanks."

"She's an old friend and you're welcome," Woody said then added, "Besides, if we do go back to the real world, we'll never see you again, right?"

"But...what about Andy? You care about him so much," Sora mentioned.

"And he's still right here with us," Buzz responded, putting a hand on Sora's shoulder.

"If we follow our hearts, we'll find him again," Woody added, putting an arm around Sora.

Woody smiled at Sora, making him return it.

"Yeah!" Sora nodded.

"So, Sora, are you goin' after the guy in the black coat?" Woody asked as they kept walking.

"Something tells me we can't join you on that mission," Buzz said.

"That's okay...because you've become part of our hearts," Woody started.

He went in front of Sora and pointed at his heart.

"So let us become a part of yours," Woody finished.

They all smiled and laughed at that.

"Thank you!" Sora thanked.

"That means a lot, guys!" Jamie said.

"Now, off you go. To infinity and beyond!" Buzz declared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N That's it with the Toy Box level! Cool!