The Big Boy

The group ran outside to see the place in flames because of the big Unversed monster.

"Oh no," Mike said.

Then the CDA helicopter went above them then the vehicles came around.

"Disregard Code 835. 72-16 in progress. We have visual on unidentified life-forms. Suspected cause of the conflagration. Code 72-16, over," a CDA agent said.

Sulley looked from the CDA then to the others, saying, "We gotta get to Boo's door."

"Yeah," the others nodded.

They ran for a while until they were stopped by a CDA helicopter's lights.

"Ready to descend," a CDA agent informed as a rope came down from the helicopter.

He came down and approached the group.

"Stand aside. We'll get this fire put out, pronto," he told them.

Then an explosion happened and the big Unversed monster rounded the corner.

"Code 72-16. Unidentified life-form sighted," the CDA agent signaled in his walkie.

Sora ran in front of him then said as he summoned his Keyblade, "These guys are our speciality."

They fought it off in no time then helped the CDA put out the fire. Once done, they looked up to see a CDA agent on the roof.

"Thank you! You did great!" Sulley told him while Y/N saluted him.

"Yes, sir and ma'am. We'll be on our way," the agent saluted back.

"Time to go," Sora replied.

"Yeah," Jamie nodded.

They continued on until they got to the door back inside.

"This way," Mike said.

But then explosions went on, making them run for it. Then a huge pipe came down and blocked the door.

"Oh, great. This time we're really stuck," Mike said, covering his eye with his hand.

"Sulley, Y/N, have you two got any ideas?" Sora asked the couple.

"Just give us a second," Sulley said as Boo jumped out of his arms.

As they thought of something, Boo ran ahead to see the pipe lead up to another level of the factory.

"Kitty! Birdie!" Boo called, getting their attention.

She then pointed it out to them.

"If I'm right about that pipe..." Sulley started, figured it out, then exclaimed, "Yep, it's perfect."

"Boo, thank you!" Y/N exclaimed happily, lifting her up in the air.

She giggled as Y/N spun around then kissed Boo's cheek and hugged her. Sulley chuckled at this.

"We gotta follow that pipe," he said.

"What?! Wait a sec. I thought we going straight to the door vault. The only place that pipe leads is to the cooling tank! You sure you don't have a better idea?" Mike mentioned.

"Don't worry, Mike. Just trust us," Y/N said.

They soon went up the pipe and into the cooling tank area where they fought another Unversed creature. Once it was defeated, Sulley and Y/N ran further down with Boo right behind them.

"Birdie! Kitty!" Boo exclaimed with Mike and the others right behind her.

"I'm pretty sure Maintenance hasn't finished patching it up," Sulley said, took the door off, then gestured, "This way."

They followed him until Mike figured it out.

"Wait a second. It's the door vault!" Mike said.

"Yep. What'd we tell ya?" Y/N smirked.

"Sure, nice job, guys. Seriously, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you two actually ran the place," Mike said.

"Thanks, Mikey. Alright, it's not much farther," Sulley said.

They kept going until finally they made it to the entrance.

"Everybody, look for Boo's door," Sulley told them.

That's when they heard chuckling and looked to see the evil couple.

"Randall," Sulley grimaced.

"G/E/N," Y/N growled.

"Didn't you two learn your lesson with that pile-of-junk fiasco?" Mike smirked.

"Oh, we learned a lot," Randall said, him and G/E/N moving to the side.

The others were pretty nervous, but Mike just smirked and approached it. But the Unversed symbol glowed on it, scaring Boo.

"Wait, Mike. Something's different!" Sulley warned, getting the others to go to Mike.

"Oh please. It's just more junk," Mike smirked.

From up top, Randall and G/E/N laughed evilly. Before Mike could confront them, the pile of junk morphed into a tar-looking monster, making Mike back away, scared.

"An Unversed!" Sora exclaimed as he and the others summoned their weapons.

Sulley then lifted Mike up and told him, "Mike, time to reach down and let the scary out."

Mike nodded and said once back on the ground, "Oh, I'm ready, guys. I'm ready!"

They all then prepared to fight it while Randall and G/E/N smirked.

"Finally. This is exactly what we need to take over the company," Randall stated.

"But first, we're getting rid of you," G/E/N added.

"Attack!" the evil couple commanded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Oh snap!