Attack Toys

As they made their way there, Sora went to Jamie, gently taking her arm.

"Hey, Jamie," Sora called.

"What's up, Sora?" Jamie asked.

"Can you do me and the others a favor?" he requested.

"Sure. What is it?" she wondered.

"Don't scare us like that with that 'big fan' conversation to Woody and Buzz," Sora said.

"Oh!" Jamie giggled then mentioned, "Sorry. I found a loophole to say how I like Woody and Buzz that was related to this world. It was just right there."

"So they really do have shows about them?" he asked.

"Yeah. Woody's Roundup was an old puppet show that kinda went down the drain when space toys came into the picture. Then Buzz Lightyear of Star Command came on and it was just as good. Even the other toys have watched it," she explained.

"Well, that's good to know that it's still related to this world, but next time, give us a heads up on more info about the worlds," Sora said.

"I can do that. Sorry again," Jamie replied, rubbing her arm shyly.

"It's fine," he insisted, putting an arm around her.

In response, she put her head on his shoulder as they continued walking after the others.

In no time, they were there.

"We're here!" Rex exclaimed.

"Wow. A lot bigger than Al's Toy Barn," Jamie commented to herself.

They all looked around in amazement when Sora looked at a huge Gigas robot.

"Hey, why doesn't that toy move?" Sora asked, pointing to it.

"I guess it hasn't figured it out," Woody answered.

"Figured what out?" Sora wondered.

"I can make it move for you," a dark voice said.

A cloaked figure came out of the dark above them. The group of four immediately recognized him as he removed his hood to reveal light blue hair.

"You're from the dream— the first of the Xehanorts!" Sora remarked.

"I'm so honored you remember me," Young Xehanort said sarcastically.

More Heartless came and he even controlled the Gigas robots.

"Oh no! He can move!" Woody exclaimed.

"Way cool!" Hamm commented.

Then one of them almost attacked Hamm.

"Look out!" Sora yelled.

As it did, Sora, Jamie, Donald, and Goofy blocked the attack while Woody moved Hamm out of the way.

"One heart's shadows fill the emptiness of another. See how they bring him to life? Like Heartless and Nobodies, they fit together," Young Xehanort said.

"Enough. Why are you doing this?!" Sora demanded.

"There's a darkness we are missing and must reclaim. The way hearts connect in this world can provide us with a clue. So we made a copy of the world and then pulled those hearts apart. I wonder how you'll handle the strain," Young Xehanort explained as a dark corridor formed.

"Wait! What does that mean?" Sora asked.

"Don't let me down," Young Xehanort smirked as he went through the dark corridor.

Then the Gigas robot flung the group of four away. Woody caught Sora and Jamie while Buzz caught Donald and Goofy. Rex, Hamm, the army men, and the Aliens took cover.

"Woody! What is going on? Is this toy a friend...or foe?" Buzz wondered.

"I think we've got our answer," Woody answered, preparing for another attack.

The robots then shot at them, but they took cover behind the toy displays.

"Sora! You're up!" Donald called.

"Yeah! If the Heartless know how to do it, there's no reason you can't," Goofy added.

"Do what?" Sora wondered.

"The robot. Board one and use it to fight the others," Jamie clarified.

Sora's eyes widened in realization and said, "Brilliant! I'm on it!"

He then boarded and prepared to fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Fighting in a huge robot?! AWESOMENESS!