Corporal Located

They went inside and looked around.

"This is Babies and Toddlers. Where do you guys think we should start?" Woody wondered.

"Sarge, didn't you mention music?" Goofy asked.

"Affirmative, Goofy," Sarge nodded.

"Hmm...All right. Why don't we look for things that make noise?" Sora suggested.

"Music, specifically?" Jamie added.

"Sure," Goofy nodded.

"That's good thinking for you," Donald smirked towards Sora.

"Wha...What do you mean, for me? Hey, where ya--" Sora remarked before chasing Donald.

This made Jamie and Goofy laugh at it.

"We have to put up with this a lot more, right?" Jamie asked.

"You already know the answer to that, Jamie. Besides, Donald and I know how you two feel toward each other," Goofy said.

She blushed and wondered, "I-Is it that obvious?"

"Not to Sora. Even after the kiss you gave him. But it's the same with him. You don't notice his feelings and he doesn't notice yours," he told her.

"Well, good to know," Jamie said as she nervously moved her hair behind her ear.

"He'll come around; just give him time," Goofy assured, putting a hand on her shoulder before going to stop it.

As they talked, Woody and Buzz watched the chase happened.

"I think they really are good guys," Woody said.

"Well, you wouldn't have trusted them otherwise. And I know that you trust is a hard-earned treasure," Buzz told him, making Woody smile, then Buzz continued, "Well...for all our sakes, let's hope you're right, cowboy. I'm willing to give 'em a chance at least for a little while longer. Especially if it means getting Andy and our friends back!"

"Agreed," Woody nodded.

They made their way to a huge frog orchestra that was controlled by a record player. Sora began walking on it before Woody went to him.

"Come on, Sora. You've never used a record player? Like this!" Woody smirked.

Woody then took off on it, making Sora do the same thing, the Musical Frogs beginning to play.

"It's workin'," Goofy said.

Then one was a little off-key.

"Wait, did that sound off to you?" Buzz wondered.

"It did," Donald nodded.

"Sora! There's some kinda strange noise comin' from the orchestra!" Jamie said.

"Got it! Woody, you keep the record going," Sora said.

He jumped off it, making Woody stumble a bit.

"Whoa-- Whoa-- Whoa!" Woody exclaimed.

They listened carefully until they narrowed it down to a tuba.

"Somethin' seems to be stuck in this tuba," Goofy said.

"I'll get it out," Sora volunteered.

He reached in the tuba until he felt something.

"Almost got it..." Sora said then replied as he pulled it out, "There!"

He pulled out the Corporal and gently set him down.

"Corporal!" Sarge called, went to him, then asked, "You alright, son?"

"Yes, sir," Corp answered.

"That's the soldier Sarge lost contact with," Buzz informed.

"So, you found Hamm?" Sora asked.

"Yes. But...while I was radioing in, a giant hand grabbed me, and it stuffed me in there. They must have taken Hamm to another location," Corp answered then insisted while trying to walk, "We have to hurry!"

But he ended up falling on his knees.

"Wait, Corporal. You're not fit for action," Sarge stopped him.

"But Sarge..." Corp started.

"Your tour is over, son. And it's all right. Our trusted allies will take over. I will move the corporal to a safer location," Sarge said then told the others as they headed out, "Good luck, gentlemen. And lady."

"Huh...? Hey, hey, hey! What is...going on?!" Woody asked, still running on the record player.

"Oh, right!" Sora realized.

"Woody! Mission complete!" Buzz called.

Woody immediately jumped off, trying to catch his breath.

"Why didn't...you tell me...a little sooner?" Woody panted, falling to his knees.

"Sorry, there's no time to rest. Hamm needs us," Buzz informed.

Woody tiredly saluted, got up, then followed the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N This oughta be interesting.