New Seven Hearts

Rapunzel saw Flynn sailing with the crown when Marluxia came up to her. He then sent some Reapers after her until Gothel stopped them. Heartbroken, Rapunzel went back with Gothel to the tower.

After defeating the Nobodies, the group of four went to the shoreline to see Gothel and Rapunzel.

"Hey, isn't that Rapunzel?" Sora asked.

"I think so," Jamie answered then called out, "Wait! Rapunz—"

But then a hand came out of nowhere and shoved her back. Luckily, Sora caught her as Marluxia appeared.

"Show some decorum," he told them.

"You again!" Donald shouted.

"Marluxia!" Sora exclaimed.

"And you're one to talk about decorum," Jamie snapped.

"The girl has found her dear mother. You should let them be," Marluxia said.

"And why is that?" Sora questioned.

"Because Rapunzel is far too important. Atop her tower, she must remain out of sight, and live out her days with Mother Gothel," Marluxia answered.

"And never see anyone else?" Goofy asked.

"But that's like...locking her in some prison!" Sora said.

"That is exactly what it's like. As your pretty little girlfriend mentioned, Rapunzel's hair holds the powerful magic of healing. And yes, Mother Gothel wants it for herself. As do others. And if Mother Gothel's actions will protect Rapunzel, preserve her...then she is doing the Organization a favor," Marluxia explained.

"What favor?" Sora wondered.

"Let's say she's keeping Rapunzel on the shelf for us. An extra pawn in case you fail to find the remaining guardians of light, and we have occasion to call on other hearts of light instead. A New Seven Hearts to fill out the ranks," Marluxia continued.

"'New Seven Hearts'?" Jamie asked.

"Yes. Seven who inherited the princess' light after their role was fulfilled," Marluxia clarified.

"So you don't care about her. You guys just want Rapunzel for your own purposes! Well, you're done here!" Sora remarked.

"Hmph. I just knew you would go and make a scene. Very well, then it's lights out for you," Marluxia stated.

He then put a spell on Sora, making him drowsy.

"Sora!" Jamie, Donald, and Goofy called.

He started falling to the ground, but Jamie caught him.

"You always were such a sound sleeper," Marluxia said before disappearing.

Then the next morning, Rapunzel found out the truth: she is the lost princess. She confronted Gothel, who told her about Flynn being arrested and sentenced to be hanged. But when Rapunzel was ready to leave her for good, Gothel didn't take it too kindly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Well that happened. Yikes!