Meeting Rapunzel

The group of four were looking at the tower.

"Look at that. A tower! Let's check it out!" Sora said.

They walked to it when they saw Flynn climbing down it.

"Huh?" Sora asked.

Then Rapunzel came down but quickly stopped before slowly stepping on the grass.

"It's so soft! I'm free! I'm really free!" Rapunzel exclaimed as she got up and ran around.

As she did, the group of four went to Flynn.

"Flynn, good to see you in one piece!" Sora called as they ran to Flynn, who had just made it to the bottom of the tower.

"Guys! You're here, and just in time," Flynn smiled.

Then they noticed Rapunzel splashing in the little brook.

"Oh...Who's she?" Sora asked.

"Uh, that would be Rapunzel. Something tells me this could be her first time outdoors. Give her a few minutes to get used to it," Flynn explained.

"First time ever?" Sora asked in shock.

"Yep," Jamie whispered with a nod.

Then they followed Rapunzel as she had an inner war with herself.

In the forest:
"I can't believe I did this! I can't believe I did this. I can't believe I did this! Mother would be so furious if she knew I disobeyed her and left the tower..."

Holding a water lily:
"But that's okay—I mean, what she doesn't know won't kill her...Right?"

In a dark cave, hugging herself:
"Oh my gosh. This would kill her."

Running through the forest:
"This is so fuuuuuun!"

On a limb with her head against the trunk:
"I am a horrible daughter. I'm going back."

Cartwheeling down a hill:
"I am never going back!"

Lying face down on the ground:
"I am a despicable human being."

Swinging around a tree:
"Best. Day. Ever!"

When she was done, she sat on the ground, crying. The group of four and Flynn went and joined her.

"I notice you seem a little at war with yourself here," Flynn told her.

"A little more than a little," Goofy corrected.

"More like a lot," Donald replied.

"Yeah..." Sora and Jamie said.

Rapunzel looked up to see the group of four, got up, and held out her frying pan at them in defense.

"Stop right there! Who are you?" Rapunzel demanded.

"I told you before: my sidekicks," Flynn answered.

"Sidekicks?" Sora asked in confusion.

"Say what now?" Jamie asked.

"May I introduce, ehh..." Flynn started.

"Oh, uh...My name's Sora," Sora said.

"I'm Jamie," Jamie introduced, trying not to fangirl.

"Donald!" Donald chimed in.

"And I'm Goofy. Pleasure, ma'am!" Goofy greeted.

"Sora, Jamie, Donald, and...Goofy," Rapunzel started then said politely, "It's...nice to meet you, too. I'm Rapunzel."

Then Jamie noticed Pascal.

"Oh my gosh! Your chameleon is so cute!" she exclaimed.

"Thanks. And he really is. His name is Pascal," Rapunzel smiled then offered, "You wanna hold him?"

Jamie nodded excitedly and went to her. She let Pascal walk up Jamie's arm and Jamie gently stroked his neck. Pascal liked it and even snuggled her cheek, making her smile. Sora smiled at this, it really warming his heart. Jamie then gave Pascal back to Rapunzel and went back to the others, feeling like she got off Cloud 9.

"Yep. My sidekicks," Flynn stated confidently.

Sora then pulled Flynn off to the side.

"Since when is that?" Sora asked.

"Yeah. Seriously," Jamie added.

"Look, she really wants to see the lantern show tomorrow night. Now, I'm a nice guy, so I've decided to help her. Only problem is those monsters might show up again. I can get her to the Kingdom—but you guys are clearly more cut out for combat," Flynn explained.

"That's 'cause we're heroes!" Donald replied.

"And we're Heartless experts," Goofy added.

"Just leave it to us!" Sora stated.

"We got this!" Jamie smirked.

"Done," Flynn nodded.

As they walked, the group of four chatted.

"Rapunzel is interesting..." Donald commented.

"Yeah, her heart's pulling her all kindsa ways," Goofy replied.

"The outside world must seem so big and scary. I know how she feels. Lucky for me you guys came along at just the right time—and the rest has been unforgettable," Sora told them.

"Awww..." Donald smiled.

Sora smirked then joked, "Yep, unforgettable...just like your face!"

"Oh yeah?!" Donald snapped as Jamie laughed.

Sora ran toward Rapunzel and Flynn, just smiling.

"C'mon, now," Goofy urged.

They then followed them.

"All for one, and one for all," Sora said to himself.

"You know it," Jamie told him.

As they continued, he got her to slow down so they could be in the back and talk in private.

"Jamie, I haven't told you yet. I don't know what we would've done without you. Your knowledge of these worlds has really helped us so much and I never got to thank you," Sora told her.

"Don't worry about it, Sora. Actually, meeting you is the best part of all this. I do get to go on these adventures, but it wouldn't matter without you," Jamie said.

Sora blushed at that, saying, "That's the nicest thing anyone's ever told me."

Jamie smiled, looping her arm around his.

"By the way, what else happens in this world?" Sora asked.

Jamie sighed then said, "Well, I don't wanna say too much, but I can tell you that Flynn is...a thief. But he's doing it to get by someone, that's all. And that's not in this, so you don't need to worry about that. But I will say to watch out for Gothel."

"That's all I'm getting?" he asked.

"Well, I can say that 'Flynn Rider' isn't his real name. But I'm gonna let you figure that one out," she smirked.

"Alright," Sora sighed.

"Plus, I got to hold Pascal!" she whisper-yelled.

Sora couldn't help but laugh at her enthusiasm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N They met Rapunzel! Nice!