Doors

As they continued walking, Mike sang a bit.

"Gotta send her home right now, or so help me. So help me! So help me!" Mike sang.

"From a company play," Y/N informed, making them nod in understanding.

"So, Monsters Incorporated used to rely on scream power from human kids for energy, but now we collect their laughter instead. It turned out laughter's ten times more powerful," Sulley explained.

Boo then got their attention by pointing somewhere and exclaiming, "Kitty! Birdie!"

Sulley and Y/N smiled and she added, "And we'd never have figured it out without Boo."

"Cool," Sora said then whispered to Jamie, "I know you already told me, but it's still cool to hear it from someone else's perspective."

"I get it. It does make more sense since they lived it," Jamie commented with a giggle.

"Our ship's powered by laughter, too! Guess we've got that in common," Goofy chimed in.

"Sora's a laughing machine!" Donald added.

Sora chuckled and declined, "Come on. I am not."

"Could've fooled me. I'm one for sure," Jamie said with a giggle.

Then they all heard Boo, making them turn their attention to her. They all saw Unversed, getting doors and scaring kids.

"Unversed are back!" Sora exclaimed as he, Jamie, Donald, and Goofy summoned their weapons then ran to stop them.

"This is terrible!" Sulley remarked as Boo ran.

"Tell me about it!" Y/N responded.

"Look! There's Boo's door!" Mike pointed out.

Sure enough, Boo's door was being sent to the other side of the factory where the doors come from. When Sulley and Y/N were about to help the others, Mike looked around to not see Boo close by.

"Go get Boo!" Mike instructed, pointing at Boo.

Sulley obeyed and took her to a table. She exclaimed as she hid behind one of the legs.

"We'll have to play another time, Boo. You stay here," Sulley instructed.

"I got her. Go help the others," Y/N told him.

He nodded and went to the others.

"Ready to clean house?" Sora smirked.

"You know it," Jamie nodded.

They fought them off without any trouble then Mike grabbed card keys and brought some doors to them. When they stopped, they were pulled to their station.

"Ride's here!" Mike informed.

"Nice!" Sulley nodded in approval as Y/N came up with Boo in her arms.

Mike then turned to the others and said, "Grab on to the door when you're ready."

"Got it," Sora nodded.

"I've always wanted to do this," Jamie whispered excitedly to him, making him chuckle.

He and Jamie grabbed one door.

"Ready," Sora said.

It was sent up, making them laugh a bit, then Donald and Goofy grabbed on before it was sent up. Then Mike and Sulley grabbed the other while Y/N flew beside them with Boo holding onto her.

"Boo? Hold onto Y/N. Don't want either of you to get hurt," Sulley told her, winking at his wife.

She blushed then the doors jerked forward.

"Boo's door, here we come!" Mike announced as they were sent to the other side of the factory.

Unbeknownst to them, someone invisible was watching them.

"Oh I just got a great idea," he smirked then said into his com, "G/E/N, get ready. We're gonna exact revenge on the CEOs."

"Can't wait, Randy," another voice said, the smirk clear in her voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N This is really crazy!