Marluxia

Once they defeated them, they regrouped.

"You know who uses Nobodies..." Goofy said.

"The Organization!" Donald exclaimed.

"Yeah. I'm surprised we haven't seen 'em," Sora pointed out.

"Yeah, but knowing that they are is enough for me," Jamie said, hugging herself nervously.

Sora put a hand on her shoulder and smiled at her assuredly. She smiled in silent thanks. He then looked around as he took his hand off her shoulder.

"I know you're there! Come out, you has-beens!" Sora called.

"'Has-beens'? Now why would you say that?" a voice asked.

They all turned toward the voice to see a member of the Organization with long, purple hair.

"Because, bossing around Nobodies? That's the old Organization. Why? Are you in the 'real' one too? Good for you," Sora remarked.

"My name is Marluxia, and yes, that is correct. How interesting it is to see you again, Sora and Jamie," the man, Marluxia, said.

"'Again'?" Sora questioned.

"Typical you would want to see me," Jamie rolled her eyes at Marluxia.

They both then turned toward Donald and Goofy.

"You know 'im?" Sora asked, the two shaking their heads in response.

"A shame you've no memory of me, because I remember you exceedingly well. Although...it's those memories I'd soon erase," Marluxia said.

"I don't know what you're saying," Sora stated.

"Nor should you. Nor will you ever, for that matter. Now, if you'll permit me, I've come to ask a favor," Marluxia replied.

"Favor? You have got to be kidding me," Sora remarked.

"Yeah right," Jamie said.

"Please hear what I have to say. I'm sure you've noticed...Well, perhaps not. But you should know that maiden with you, Rapunzel, is the very light of this world. I would see you guard her from its dark horrors," Marluxia requested.

"Huh?" the group of four wondered.

"Starting with you, right?" Sora remarked.

"All the Organization seeks is balance," Marluxia insisted.

"Define 'balance', because you guys must have a different definition than us," Jamie snapped.

"You must understand, our ultimate objective is not to clash with the light. We seek to complement it. Use that Keyblade...to keep Rapunzel safe," Marluxia said before disappearing.

They pondered on this for a moment.

"Rapunzel's light..." Sora whispered, looked around, then asked, "Hey. Where did they go?"

"I guess they musta run on ahead," Goofy told him.

"Then we'd better go find them. Jamie, you think you could help us find them?" Sora requested.

"Sure thing," Jamie nodded and they were off.

It was starting to get dark and they still hadn't made it to them.

"I wonder where they went," Sora said.

"Don't worry. They couldn't have gotten too far," Goofy replied.

"Yeah. He's right. We shouldn't be too far from them," Jamie insisted.

"You just had to stop and talk," Donald remarked.

"Hey! Blame the has-been, not me," Sora objected.

"I think you mean Marluxia. I bet that's the name the has-been would prefer," Goofy replied.

"Well, I'd prefer to call him 'the has-been'," Jamie said, making Sora chuckle.

She blushed at that with a smile.

But little did they know that Gothel was seeing them and was about to leave.

"Hellooo?! Rapunzel?! Flynn?!" Sora called.

Gothel heard this and immediately went to them. When Jamie saw her, she moved behind Sora in shock and fear.

"Excuse me, good travelers. Do you know Rapunzel?" Gothel asked.

"Uh, yeah...Sort of," Sora answered.

"Why?" Donald wondered.

"My apologies. I'm Rapunzel's mother. The poor child left home without a word, and I've just been worried sick. Please tell me: where is my dear, sweet girl," Gothel explained.

"We'd tell ya, but we lost her," Goofy said.

"By accident," Donald added.

"We could look together," Sora suggested.

"No we can't," Jamie whispered to him, making him a little confused.

"Lost her? You're of no use to me," Gothel snapped, walked away, then declared, "I'll find her myself."

Once she was gone, Jamie came out from behind Sora.

"She ran away from home?" Donald wondered.

"What if Marluxia was onto something back there?" Sora suggested.

"You trust Organization XIII?" Donald asked.

"What? No! Of course not. But...what if?" Sora answered.

"It makes sense," Jamie pointed out.

"I agree. Why is Rapunzel in danger, and what darkness is after her?" Goofy wondered.

"Well, guys, the first step is to find her," Sora stated.

As they walked, Sora had a question for Jamie.

"Jamie, why were you acting weird when Rapunzel's mother was talking with us?" Sora asked.

"Because that's not her mother," Jamie answered, hugging herself.

"What do you mean?" he wondered.

"She lied. That's Gothel, the woman who stole Rapunzel from her family," she explained.

"What?! Then we gotta tell Rapunzel!" Sora exclaimed.

"No. We can't," Jamie sighed.

"Why not?" he asked, confused.

"Because of my promise to the King. I have to let things play out if we are in the actual setting of the movie. If I stop anything from happening, Gothel stealing Rapunzel away, Eugene getting arrested then stabbed, any of it, then it would alter this world," she rambled before cupping her mouth shut.

"Eugene? Arrested? Stabbed? What are you talking about, Jamie?" Sora asked.

Jamie sighed and said, "I've said too much already. But I can tell you what we've missed so far."

"Okay," he nodded.

"Let's see. After us separating, they must've already gone to the Snuggly Duckling, a pub for ruffians and thugs who are actually as big dreamers as Rapunzel, the chase in the cavern, them getting trapped in a flooding cave, Rapunzel saved them with her glowing hair, and now they should be at a campfire, her explaining more about her past," she listed.

"Well, what about for tomorrow?" Sora asked.

"If I'm correct, we should catch up with them by the time Max, the captain of the royal guard's horse, finds them. But that's not till morning," Jamie answered.

"Well, let's keep looking," he told her, making her nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N A lot of information there, huh?