Re-Meeting

They all met up outside the tower.

"Wow Rapunzel! You're finally going to see your real home!" Sora said.

"So exciting!" Jamie added.

"I know! I mean, I can't believe it! I can finally be with my real family! I couldn't have done it without your help!" Rapunzel replied excitedly.

"You're welcome!" Donald nodded.

"Well, from where I'm standing, the Kingdom couldn't have asked for a better princess. And I couldn't have asked for better sidekicks! Thanks!" Flynn told them.

"Yes! Thank you so much!" Rapunzel thanked.

"Happily ever after!" Donald stated.

"You said it!" Jamie nodded.

"Now Flynn, you and Maximus play nice," Goofy instructed.

"Huh? Fine," Flynn agreed as Max smirked at him.

Rapunzel took Flynn's hand and they just gazed lovingly at each other.

"You're gonna be great," Sora told them.

"Huh?" Rapunzel and Flynn

"We haven't see the guy controlling the monsters in a while, so that's one less worry," Sora said.

"But there's still a chance that he might be around here somewhere," Goofy warned.

"Well, if he comes back and tries to bother Rapunzel again, then Flynn will keep her safe. And we four won't be far behind," Sora remarked.

"Come on. Rapunzel's the tough one, if you ask me," Donald pointed out.

"I can agree on both ends. They can protect each other," Jamie commented.

"True, but nevertheless, I won't let her out of my sight," Flynn promised.

"Oh Eugene!" Rapunzel smiled.

"'Eugene'?" Sora asked, but glanced at Jamie, who just smiled innocently.

"Oh! That's my real name! Eugene Fitzherbert. That's right. I never told you guys," Flynn/Eugene told them.

"That's different," Donald remarked.

"I think it's a great name!" Goofy complemented.

"Same," Jamie nodded.

"Me too! Nice to re-meet you, Eugene!" Sora told him.

"Hey! I thought I was the only one you were going to tell," Rapunzel remarked.

"Well technically, you said his name first, Rapunzel," Jamie pointed out.

"Oh. Right," Rapunzel blushed, moving some hair behind her ear.

"Don't worry. I've saved plenty of Fitzherbert-y secrets just for you," Flynn/Eugene whispered to her.

"Really?" Rapunzel smiled.

"Hey! What are you two lovebirds talking about?" Sora asked, interrupting their conversation.

"Nothing!" Flynn/Eugene immediately answered.

"Nothing," Rapunzel assured.

"And what about you with Jamie?" Flynn/Eugene pointed out.

Sora and Jamie blushed at this, her eyes widening because of the kiss she gave Sora.

"You're changing the subject. Now spill it, Fitzherbert," Jamie smirked, turning the tables back on them.

"Uh-huh! You can tell us!" Donald replied.

"Yeah. It's not nice to keep secrets," Goofy stated.

"This one is none of your business," Flynn/Eugene remarked.

Sora and Jamie chuckled then exclaimed, "Maximus, get him!"

In response, Max faced down Flynn/Eugene. Then Pascal hopped on his shoulder and shot his tongue in Flynn's/Eugene's ear, making him exclaim.

"Ahh! You have got to be kidding me!" Flynn/Eugene shouted.

Everyone just laughed at that then said their goodbyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I loved doing this one. I hope you guys liked it.