Flynn Revived

After they defeated the beast, Jamie tied a rope to one of her arrows then shot it up to the window of the tower.

"Come on. Start climbing," she said frantically as she climbed up.

But when they got up there, they witnessed Rapunzel, now with short brown hair, holding Flynn in her arms as he was dying.

"Flower gleam and glow
Let your power shine," Rapunzel sang.

"Rapunzel," Flynn called weakly.

"Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine," Rapunzel continued.

"Rapunzel..." Flynn repeated, getting her to look at him.

"What?" Rapunzel asked.

Flynn groaned then said, "Rapunzel. You were my new dream."

Rapunzel smiled sadly then returned, "And you were mine."

Then Flynn died, making Rapunzel cry. The group of four were saddened by this. Jamie started crying, so Sora pulled her to his chest and rubbed her back.

"This was something you wished you could've stopped, wasn't it?" Sora whispered.

"Yes," Jamie sobbed quietly with a nod but then added, "Even though the ending is good, this part is still sad."

"Huh?" he asked, parting to look at her.

"Watch," she instructed and he obeyed.

"Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine What once was mine," Rapunzel sang quietly then cried.

A tear then left her eye and landed on Flynn's cheek. It sunk in and glowing light centered around Flynn. When it stopped, Rapunzel saw Flynn's eyes flutter open.

"Rapunzel?" he sighed.

Rapunzel gasped then whispered, "Eugene."

Flynn sighed again and asked, "Did I ever tell you, I've got a thing for brunettes?"

This made her giggle in delight.

"Eugene!" Rapunzel exclaimed, hugging him.

The group of four hugged and laughed. They were happy to know that Flynn was okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Flynn's okay! Yay!