Gummi Ship 3

Jamie took a spin at the Gummi ship.

"This is so much easier than driving a car!" she remarked confidently.

"Good to know," Sora said then requested, "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Yeah," Jamie nodded.

Goofy took over then they whispered to keep their converse private.

"What's up?" she asked.

"When we first went to Corona, I didn't really understand what you and the King made a deal on. I thought that you would only provide knowledge about what had already happened without letting the people there know how you knew. But after seeing you trying to find a way for us to get to Eugene in time, I now understand how difficult this is for you. Letting all the good and bad things happen like that. And I wanted to say I'm sorry for not understanding it," he explained.

Jamie smiled sadly, caressed his cheek, kissed the other cheek, then told him, "Don't worry, Sora. I will be honest, when seeing the movies on a loop, I still feel sad for their deaths, but the tears subside. But being there when it actually happened, I didn't just feel tears and sadness; it was also guilt. Guilt that I can't stop what has to happen and already knowing about it."

Sora hugged her, making her return it.

"But it is fun when you have a little guessing game for it," she giggled lightly.

He chuckled as he parted from the hug.

"Well, there should be more worlds like that then. You ready for it?" Sora asked her.

"I am as long as you're by my side," Jamie answered.

He nodded and put an arm around her, pulling her in.

"Always," he whispered, but she heard, putting a smile on her face.

"Sora," Donald called, getting their attention, then asked, "What about the 'power of waking'?"

"You had to remind me?" Sora groaned, going back to the front seat.

"Well, gawrsh, we just wanna help keep ya motivated," Goofy told him.

Sora sighed then said, "I was thinking about Roxas earlier. He's trapped here in my heart. But he needs a body to be himself again."

"I was thinking the same about Naminé. Maybe there's a way to give her a body too," Jamie added.

"Aww, don't worry. Ienzo's workin' on a way to get him free. I'll betcha he's got the perfect body all lined up. And I'm sure he could do the same thing for Naminé," Goofy replied.

Jiminy then hopped on Sora's shoulder and suggested, "You've got the Gummiphone, Sora. Why don't ya try giving him a call?"

"Uhh I guess so?" Sora shrugged, got it out, then said, "Yeah, why not."

He looked through the contacts then hit the call button.

"You're getting better at this," Jamie said.

Sora chuckled and responded, "Thanks."

It rang until the King answered.

"Oh! Hiya, Sora!" Mickey greeted.

"Your Majesty!" Donald and Goofy shouted, pushing Sora back to see him.

"Hi, Mickey," Jamie waved excitedly.

"Hey! Wha...Wrong number?" Sora asked, trying to get up.

"No, Riku and I are visiting Radiant Garden. Actually, we were just about to call you guys, but it looks like you beat us to the punch," Mickey answered.

Then Riku came up behind Mickey and wondered, "Sora, is something wrong?"

"I wanted to pick your brain. In order for us to recomplete Roxas, he needs a body, right?" Sora asked.

"Yeah, to put his heart in," Mickey nodded.

They explained the situation, even the part about Naminé.

"Replicas," Riku said.

"Huh?" Sora and Jamie wondered.

"Well, replicas are basically human," Riku said.

"Uh, what?" Sora asked.

"We're not following you, Riku," Jamie added.

"Oh, yeah. Sora wouldn't remember and you don't know at all," Riku said then explained, "The previous Organization XIII developed 'replicas': realistic vessels to place hearts in. They're so real, in fact, that you'd actually mistake them for people. And with hearts, the replicas will become people."

"Cool, but if we get our hands on a replica, will Roxas look like himself when he's recompleted?" Sora wondered.

"Yup. The replica takes the form of the heart inside it," Riku nodded.

"That's perfect!" Sora said happily.

"I'll talk to Ienzo. He was in the Organization back then, so he might know more. And we can see if he'll do the same for Naminé," Mickey assured.

"Great. Thanks," Sora said.

"Yeah. We appreciate it," Jamie smiled.

"Wait. Do you guys think they're after replicas too?" Sora asked.

"No, they definitely said 'a black box'," Goofy answered.

"Who's that?" Riku wondered.

"The Organization and Maleficent," Sora replied.

"I guess we forgot to mention it," Donald said.

"Yeah. Sorry about that," Jamie apologized, rubbing her arm shyly.

"Aw, it's okay. But there's something you guys should know about one of their members," Mickey responded.

"Huh?" the group of four asked.

It took a little explaining, but they understood it eventually.

"So, let the rest of us worry about Roxas and Naminé for now. You journey on, and keep an eye out for Terra," Mickey said.

"Yes, Your Majesty!" Goofy and Donald answered, pushing Sora back again.

"Stop that!" Sora exclaimed, making Jamie giggle.

They hung up and Donald and Goofy got off of Sora.

"Well, can you blame them?" Jamie asked, making him chuckle.

"No," Sora shook his head.

"Ready for our hearts to lead us to the next world?" she asked, putting an elbow on his shoulder.

"You know it," Sora nodded.

And they took off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N And done with that! I'll do more eventually. See you guys in the next level!