Buzz Taken

Once Sora made his way through the game, he was able to leap through a portal that took him back to the video game store.

"Sora!" Donald and Goofy yelled happily.

Jamie ran to him and leapt at him, wrapping her arms around his neck. He eagerly returned the hug.

"Thank goodness you're okay!" Jamie told him.

"Nothing could stop me from coming back," Sora responded.

They parted and smiled at each other.

"Ya alright, Sora?" Woody asked.

"Yeah, I'm just fine. And you?" Sora said, noticed their sad expressions, then wondered, "Wait...Where's Buzz?"

"He disappeared into a dark corridor," Goofy answered.

"Oh..." Sora responded sadly.

"Sora, how do we get him back?" Woody asked.

"I don't know. My power won't open those," Sora answered, making Woody sigh.

"Sir, did I hear you say 'dark corridor'?" Sarge asked.

"That's right, Sarge. Any ideas?" Woody wondered.

"Well, it might be a long shot, but we've sighted a shadowy portal in the Kid Korral," Sarge informed, a look of hope appeared on Woody's face, then Sarge continued, "We can infiltrate from a window inside Babies and Toddlers. I'll head there and get it open."

"Sarge, you're a lifesaver!" Woody told him happily, turned to Sora, Jamie, Donald, and Goofy, then asked, "You guys in?"

"Yeah!" the group of four nodded.

"Please promise you'll bring Buzz home," Rex requested.

"With batteries included," Hamm added.

"Journey safely," the first alien instructed.

"Farewell," the second waved.

"Don't worry. We're gonna get our friend back," Woody assured proudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Time to free Buzz!