MONSTROPOLIS

(A/N So here's the MI request from @Anime_Girl_024. I will do the others, but I'm not on a set schedule. So yeah.)

Sora, Jamie, Donald, and Goofy were walking for a bit, Sora indicating for them to follow, to which they nodded. They kept going until they stopped, finally looking at each other. They screamed and jumped back, holding their weapons.

(A/N Jamie's monster form (the scales are red; they just look darker).)

"Wha

"Wha...? J-Jamie? Donald? Goofy? Why do you guys look like monsters?" Sora asked.

"You do too!" Donald remarked.

"Well, you three scared me," Goofy replied.

"Seriously? Us looking like monsters doesn't sound like the weirdest thing that's happened on this adventure," Jamie pointed out.

They made their weapons disappear and Sora looked himself over, seeing his black claws and gray fur.

"Seriously? Is this how we blend in here?" Sora wondered.

"That's right. It's about time you caught on," Donald said.

Sora chuckled nervously then requested, "Could you guys take a few steps back? You're giving me the heebie-jeebies."

"You take a step back!" Donald snapped, scaring Sora.

Jamie giggled at that.

"Come on, I think our new look could turn out to be lots of fun!" Goofy said.

Sora and Jamie then turned around to see Monsters Inc. in front of them.

"Wonder what kind of weirdos live here," Sora said.

"I know where we are. This is Monsters Incorporated," Jamie announced.

"Who'd a think he'd get so creeped out?" Goofy whispered to Donald, making them both laugh quietly.

"It says, 'We scare because we care'?" Sora wondered in confusion.

"That's odd," Donald commented.

"Doesn't sound very caring," Goofy pointed out.

"I know it's confusing, but the monsters here have doors that they go through and scare kids for energy. The kids' screams powered this whole world from cars to lamps. But then they realized, thanks to a little girl they called Boo, that laughing energy is 10 times more powerful than scream, so they started making kids laugh. But they haven't changed their slogan from this to 'We're after your laughter' yet," Jamie explained then added, "There were two movies: Monsters Inc. and Monsters University. MU came after MI, even though it came out in reverse order. Same with the shorts."

"If they look like us, then they could be trouble. What could make a kid laugh from here? I think we'd better investigate," Sora suggested.

"Okay, but not all monsters are bad here. Just keep that in mind," Jamie informed then added, "And you'd be surprised at how well they've made kids laugh."