New to This

On the other side of the portal, the four of them were on Destiny Islands.

"Well, we got to tell the king, Riku, and Kairi what happened," Goofy informed.

"We'll be back," Donald added.

When they left, Sora had Jamie sit on a rock and looked her over.

"Are you okay? You're not hurt or anything?" he asked, concerned.

"No, I'm fine. Thanks," she answered.

"No problem," Sora said then wondered, "How did you get there anyway?"

Jamie chuckled nervously and told him, "If I told you, I don't think you would believe me."

He smiled, sat beside her, and said, "Try me."

She sighed with a smile and explained, "Where I come from, this is a video game. I've seen and played the first two Kingdom Hearts. I've seen how you, Donald, and Goofy fought off the Heartless and Organization XIII and I love what you guys stand for. Well, I just finished the second Kingdom Hearts when I heard someone behind me. I turned around and there was Maleficent. She told me that I was wanted because of how big of a Disney expert I am. I've seen almost every Disney movie almost 100 times, so I would know a lot. Then she took me to that realm of darkness where I was with that guy and then you guys showed up."

Sora was shocked to hear all of this. He was a part of a video game and she knows more about almost anything Disney? That was a lot to take in.

"A video game? Really?" he asked.

"Yeah. I know it sounds crazy," she smiled sheepishly.

"It might be, but I believe you," Sora told her.

Jamie looked at him shocked while asking, "You do?"

"Yeah. If you say Maleficent and the Organization consider you an asset to them, then you can't be making it up. I know you wouldn't lie about that if you know who to trust and who not to trust," he explained.

She smiled and thanked, "Thanks, Sora."

"You're welcome," Sora nodded, returning it.

"Sora!" a girl's voice sounded.

Jamie and Sora looked over to see Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy running toward them. They stood up and ran over to them.

"Hey guys," Sora greeted once they made it.

"Hey. Who's your friend?" Riku asked.

"This is Jamie. She's from a world where we are in a video game," Sora answered him then introduced to her, "Jamie, this is Riku and Kairi, my best friends."

"Hi," they said.

"Hi," Jamie waved.

"So what's going on?" Sora asked.

"They got a letter from the king," Donald answered.

"It seems he already knew about Jamie," Goofy added.

"What?" Sora and Jamie questioned.

"Yeah. This letter is for you, Donald, and Goofy. The king wants to meet Jamie to see how valuable she is," Riku answered.

"Well, we better get going," Sora said.

"Wait. Do you mind if I borrow Jamie for a minute?" Kairi asked.

"Sure. We'll be at the Gummi Ship," Sora said.

They started walking away, leaving the girls to sit in the sand.

"So Kairi, what did you want to talk about?" Jamie wondered.

"Well, because you seem to know a lot about this, I feel you should know something. Since I have Naminé inside my heart and Roxas in Sora's, we had a connection. But I feel that we will only be friends and I can live with that. So, I feel that since you could have a connection with him that's more powerful, maybe Naminé could become a part of your heart," Kairi explained.

"I do know about Roxas and Naminé, but you really want Naminé to be in my heart?" Jamie asked.

"Yes. I feel that since Sora is going on more adventures, Roxas and Naminé would miss each other, like how I missed Sora. But I think our friendship will remain the same," Kairi answered.

Jamie smiled and said, "Thanks, Kairi."

"You're welcome, Jamie," Kairi smiled back.

Then they stood up and Kairi closed her eyes. Naminé came out and Kairi opened her eyes. Naminé looked at Jamie with a smile.

"The chosen key-archer. Kairi is right. Will you share your heart with me?" Naminé asked.

Jamie nodded while answering with her hand out, "Yes."

Naminé took her hand and she entered Jamie's heart. Jamie was a little shocked as she looked at her hands.

"You're still you. You'll get used to it," Kairi said then told her, "You might want to get to the ship."

Jamie nodded and quickly hugged Kairi, who returned it.

"Thanks again, Kairi," Jamie said.

"You're welcome, Jamie," Kairi replied.

They parted and Jamie ran for the ship. She jumped in and they all flew where King Mickey needed them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Going to see King Mickey! Awesome!