TOY BOX

(A/N Here you go! I hope you like it!)

A commercial for the newest video game out was soon cut off.

"I was watching that!" Rex exclaimed.

"Ah, Sorry. But this is no time for television, Rex," Woody told him as he carried a block.

"Gotta say, that Giga is pretty impressive," Hamm commented.

"Really? I like Yozora most," Rex responded.

Then something caught Woody's attention. Dark-looking toys appeared and soon enough, he tackled Hamm and Rex to the covers.

"Woody? What gives?" Hamm asked.

"Shhh!" Woody shushed.

Buzz then joined them, wondering, "Are they back?"

"Shhhhhh!" Woody shushed again.

He acknowledged toward the dark-looking toys.

"All right, guys. Today we teach those masked intruders who's boss. Is everybody in position?" Woody said.

"Wait. Hold on! I don't think I'm emotionally prepared!" Rex panicked.

"Would you calm down? Don't worry. I got ya covered," Hamm said.

Woody and Buzz look over to the aliens and Sarge. Sarge saluted to them and Woody returned it.

"It's go time," Buzz stated.

Meanwhile, the group of four came out from under the bed.

(A/N Jamie's toy form.)

"What in the world? Where are we?" Sora asked as he looked around, then exclaimed, "Oh my gosh! Have we been shrunk?! And

"What in the world? Where are we?" Sora asked as he looked around, then exclaimed, "Oh my gosh! Have we been shrunk?! And...and look at us!"

"You know what the magic is for. We have to protect the world order!" Donald replied.

"Border?" Sora wondered, confused.

"I said, 'Order'!" Donald snapped.

"Yeah. But of all things, the magic had to turn me into a Barbie," Jamie said, kinda hating but liking her look.

"But you look great," Sora told her.

"Thanks," she blushed.

"You're welcome," he did the same then asked her, "So what world is this?"

"This is the world of Toy Story. It would seem that this takes place in between the second and third movie," Jamie answered.

"How can you tell?" Sora asked.

"The animation is a bit newer and Andy hasn't gone to college or given his toys to Bonnie, a little girl who goes to Sunnyside Daycare," she explained.

"How many movies are there?" he said.

"There are four along with some shorts and outtakes from the second movie. But right now, I need to keep my promise to the King and we all protect the world order," she mentioned.

"Who's gonna protect the order from them?" Goofy stepped in.

More Heartless appeared, getting the group's attention.

"Heartless!" Sora, Jamie, and Donald exclaimed.

They all summoned their weapons and ran at the Heartless, ready to fight.

Meanwhile, the toys were ready to pounce on the dark-looking toys.

"Okay. We go on three. One, two..." Woody started.

Buzz then saw Sora, Jamie, Donald, and Goofy attacking the Heartless.

He then held Woody and the others back, saying, "Wait!"

"What are you doing?!" Woody asked.

Buzz signaled down to the floor and the others saw the group of four attacking the dark-looking toys.

"Who are those guys?" Woody wondered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I'm ready for them to meet some of my favorite Pixar characters! You guys too?