Gators Sent Away

It took a while, but they finally defeated it, making Randall and G/E/N go to it in anger.

"Why?!" they yelled in frustration.

That's when Mike saw the door Randall and G/E/N came through leaning against the wall and it was still active. He signaled to Sulley and Y/N what he wanted to do, but they just shrugged, not getting it. He rephrased it, making them get it.

"Where are you going—" Donald started, but Goofy covered his mouth.

Sulley charged at Randall while Y/N charged at G/E/N. When they turned around, the good couple roared in their faces.

They then made it to a different level, preparing the door for the evil couple to go back through.

Mike opened it then gestured, "Alright, and in ya two go."

Boo roared in response.

"There's no place for you here anymore, Randall," Sulley remarked.

"Neither you, G/E/N. Now we're in the business of making children laugh," Y/N smiled, lightly pinching Boo's cheek, which made her giggle.

"You think it's funny?" Randall asked.

"'Cause we don't," G/E/N remarked.

"Well, we do. The more you two whine, the funnier it gets," Mike said.

Randall and G/E/N started getting angrier until they sighed in defeat and sulked toward the door.

"Enjoy your extended vacation," Sulley chuckled.

"See you never," Y/N smirked.

Randall growled and declared, "You clowns are gonna be sorry when we find our way back and we finally take over this place!"

"Mama, those gators are in the house again!" a man yelled.

"Are you kidding?! Oh, this time, they're in for it," the mom remarked.

Mike laughed then cringed at the beating the evil couple was getting before laughing again.

Jamie giggled to herself and whispered to Sora, "Best part of the movie."

"So long! Smell ya later!" Mike said, shutting the door.

Sulley then went to the door and said, readying his first at the end, "And now we just need to do one last thing."

But before he could punch the light out, Sora told him, "Hang on! I have a way to lock them out."

He then approached the door and summoned his Keyblade. He pointed it at the door where a shiny lock formed and a beam went from the blade to the lock. Then the door lifted in the air, the cracks filling up then disappearing.

"And that takes care of that," Donald said.

"Uh-huh," Goofy nodded.

They then went on their way to Boo's door.

They finally made it there.

"Okay, Boo. Time to go home," Y/N said.

"You must be tuckered out, but we'll play again real soon," Sulley assured.

Then Boo's and another door were sent toward the Scare Floor with all of them hanging on.

"What now?!" Mike exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Sorry that was short. But here's more!