Unversed

"Alright!" Sulley cheered, high-fiving Mike once the fight was over.

"That was amazing, Blue Boy!" Y/N said, hugging and kissing Sulley.

"Oh. It was nothing," Sulley blushed, scratching the back of his neck.

"Nice, Sulley. Even with those extra pounds you put on," Mike commented.

"Hey! That's my husband you're talking about," Y/N defended.

"Heh, still running circles around you, butterball," Sulley smirked.

They laughed when they heard Boo yell, "Kitty! Birdie!"

Sulley and Y/N immediately went to check on her.

"So, any idea who those guys were?" Mike asked the four new monsters.

"Well, they couldn't have been Heartless," Sora pointed out.

"Yeah. These guys looked like black and blue lightning while Heartless are either black blobs or whatever environment they're in," Jamie added.

"Hmm. It's on the tip of my tongue. I remember the King told us something about nega-tive emotions," Goofy said.

"Unversed?" Donald suggested.

"Oh yeah! Them!" Goofy exclaimed.

"Unversed?" Jamie and Sora asked.

"Uh-huh. A while back, the King fought a whole bunch of battles against them with the three missing Keyblade wielders," Goofy explained.

The three main monsters, Sulley holding Boo, looked confused at this.

"You catching any of that, babe?" Sulley asked.

"Nope. Nothing," Y/N answered then wondered, "You, Mike?"

"Not a clue," Mike said.

"The same three that we're looking for? Aqua, Terra, and Ventura?" Sora asked, not hearing them.

"Uh huh. We need more dependable help than you!" Donald remarked.

"Hey!" Sora exclaimed.

"Take it easy, guys," Jamie said, getting in between the two of them.

"She's like me when you and Mike get in an argument," Y/N whispered to Sulley, making him chuckle.

"Still, how come the Unversed are showing up now?" Goofy wondered.

"Is it because they use scream energy power?" Donald asked, directing his attention to the three monsters and human girl.

"Hey, I told you we're through using that!" Mike exclaimed, making Sulley and Y/N nod, then he continued, "Besides, we have no idea who or what you're talking about."

"Oh you'd really like the King—" Sora started before Goofy and Donald pounce on him and cover his mouth.

"Order!" Donald and Goofy stated.

"Sorry. He needs to learn to keep things on a need to know basis," Jamie apologized to the monsters, rubbing her red scaly arm.

They uncovered his mouth and he went to finish as the monsters looked at them, confused.

"Umm, basically, we've come from far away to get rid of those creatures causing trouble. We're like exterminators?" Sora told them.

"Just how far away?" Mike asked.

"As far as you can imagine," Goofy said.

"Hmm..." Mike said while scratching his head and looking at the Sullivan's before saying, "Okay, okay, let's just say we buy all that. Are those creeps dangerous?"

"Extremely!" Donald answered.

"They sure gave Boo a scare," Sulley remarked.

"Sulley, Y/N, I know you've both missed her, but now it's time to postpone our playdate," Mike said.

"You're right, Mikey. Let's get our girl home," Sulley said.

"Yeah. It's not safe right now," Y/N nodded then assured Boo, "But it will be next time."

Boo nodded sadly at that.

"What are you planning to do?" Jamie asked.

"It's kind of a long story, but Boo's from another world and we gotta send her back there to keep her safe," Mike answered.

"Okay, then. We're gonna help you," Sora decided, making the others look at him.

"What?!" Y/N said.

"Well, the Unversed might try to cause more trouble," Sora pointed out as Sulley put Boo down.

"So we wanna come along," Jamie added as Sora held a clawed hand out to them.

"Great," Mike said, shook Sora's hand, then added excitedly, "We could use a few exterminators around here!"

"Yeah, thanks," Sulley smiled.

"It means a lot," Y/N did the same.

Then Boo ran around before Mike, Y/N, and Sulley playfully chased her as they all laughed.

"You've always gotta help," Donald grumbled.

"Hey, they need us," Sora said.

"Besides, we need to figure out how all the Unversed got here," Jamie said then added with a smile, "And besides, that's one of the qualities I like about Sora: he's always willing to help others when he doesn't have to."

Sora chuckled and answered, "Thanks, Jamie."

Donald and Goofy smirked at each other, knowing what was going on between them. Then they followed Mike, Y/N, Sulley, and Boo through the factory.

As they did, Sora and Jamie were talking more.

"So I'm guessing that the movie has already happened?" Sora asked.

"Yeah. Like they and I said, they no longer use scream energy to power this place, but laughter. They've collected more laughter than scream, even if the canisters for laughter weren't bigger than the scream ones," Jamie explained.

"Wow, that's amazing. Not just that, but how much you know about these worlds," he told her.

"Thanks. Where I come from, it doesn't sound as impressive. Some think I'm too old for Disney movies, but I don't let that stop me," she replied, looking away from him.

Sora gently took her hand, making her look back at him to see him smiling, then he said, "I'm glad you didn't. Not just for the information. But also because that's what you put your heart into and anything like that is worth something."

Jamie smiled as she gently squeezed his hand and laid her head on his shoulder, saying, "Thanks, Sora. You've really meant a lot to me even before I met you and I'm glad to be here."

"I'm glad you're here too," he said, resting his head on hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Unversed? Great conversation between Sora and Jamie? I'm freaking out!