Chapter One

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED! The containing materials of this book are protected. Any unauthorised reprint or reuse of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the written permission from the author.

✏✏✏

Before we begin our journey⤵

Timeline:⏪

-Started: December 14, 2015

-Finished: June 22, 2020

❇❇❇

FOREWORD:

"Falling in love with someone other than your mate is never an option."

✏✏✏

James

"James"

"James"

"James! For fuck's sake, get up already! We are going to be late for school." Drake shouted for the tenth time in a row.

I groaned and shifted in the bed. I pulled the duvet up to block his voice, but it didn't work.

"Come on, get up already!" He shouted, that time louder than before.

"Get lost," I mumbled while covering my ear with the pillow.

"You don't want to miss school today." He said climbing up the stairs.

I knew he had a smirk on his face, but I decided to ignore it.

"James." He called my name again.

"I know you are trying to avoid it but you shouldn't, okay?" He said pulling the duvet off of me.

"What do you want?" I snapped not being able to hold in my anger any longer.

What was his problem? Poking me all the time especially about finding my mate.

"Dude, it's your birthday today. Don't act like an ass." He rolled his eyes and folded his arms over his chest.