Chapter 5: The New Bug of His Life

"Imagine meeting someone who understood even the dustiest corners of your mixed up soul." -Anonymous

-

2:07 AM

TAEHYUNG was having a staring contest with the dead ceiling above him. He was sprawled on his bed as he just arrived at his house. His body is aching all over, drained and suffering from yet another migraine.

He touched the scarf around his neck and eyed it. The scarf is just a simple piece of cloth but it feels oddly too comforting.

"You're cold aren't you?" echoed her voice in his mind.

He paused, spacing out after remembering her. "What does she want from me?" He tried to rack his brain for an answer as to why she keeps on meddling with him but he cannot find one. He doesn't even know her until recently.

"Because I'm not leaving."

He shut his eyes in frustration and repeatedly rolled over his bed, trying to get it out of his head. Then, his phone beeped. He rolled to the side table and reached, for it lazily. Very few people contacts him, so who is this?

From: Unknown Number
Hey Taehyung are you home now?

It beeped again from the same sender.

Don't do something like that again, oki? I can't see you so be a good boy kekekeke

Who the fuck? Taehyung's brow furrowed and glared on the screen. And as if the sender heard him, it messaged again.

From: Unknown Number
This is Jisoo just so you know ヾ(^∇^) Got your number at the rooftop when you're not looking hehe sorry for using your phone I know it's annoying but you won't give it to me and I just want to check on you (,﹏,)

He sat up in irritation, How dare she do that? Who does she think she is?

Before he could type and answer, she texted again.

Please forgive me ໒( ಥ Ĺ̯ ಥ )७

His brow shot up and he heaved a deep sigh. His fingers typed the reply with force. He remembers her. Of course, how could he not? She saw him in that pitiful state earlier and it had been bothering him ever since they parted ways. But she doesn't need to know that.

To: Unknown Number
Who the hell is Jisoo

She might get the hint now. I don't want anything to do with her, he thought as he sleep his phone. However, the screen lit up again as a notification popped.

From: Unknown Number
Yah!!! Jisoo!!! I'm the one who's with you earlier~
You silly boy~~~ kekeke

He rolled his eyes, She doesn't get the hint. Noob.

Taehyung decided that it would do no good to pretend that he doesn't know her so he decided that he will just tell her off. Girls like her are easy to threaten or scare.

To: Unknown Number
Damn stop bugging me
What do you really want?!
And don't you dare tell what happened earlier to anyone
You wouldn't want to be on my bad side.

He sighed and plopped down on his bed again. He's kind of infamous as this scary delinquent so she should at least fear him in the slightest. He held his phone, staring a hole on its screen until she replied.

From: Unknown Number
HAHAHA! Definitely not on your bad side, I wanna be your friend ヾ(▼ヘ▼;)

Friend? He was confused, What the heck is she smoking? She has a bad taste for friends.