Chapter 9: Troubled Concerns

"And that is how change happens. One gesture. One person. One moment at a time." —Libba Bray

**

"THIS UNIVERSITY is huge," Jimin said as he looked around the vast campus. The three of them are walking together after they have left the Dean's office and escaped the commotion outside.

"Yeah, we're supposed to go to the faculty department and now we're lost," Namjoon answered him as he clicked his tongue.

"It's because you led us in the wrong direction dude," Jimin told him jokingly and received a glare from the latter.

"I thought you read the map around here?" Jungkook said to Namjoon.

"Map?" Namjoon's forehead creased as he turned to Jungkook, "What map? There's no university guidebook," he added, confused.

"Huh? We had one! It's just one copy for the three of us. I thought you had it?" Jungkook was the one to get confused now. He is sure that there is a guidebook given to them.

"What are you saying? I received no book," Namjoon insisted.

"Wait, by book..." Jimin stopped walking so the other two halted and looked at him, "You mean the blue one? This size and thick?" he asked while gesturing with his hands.

"Yeah, that," Jungkook confirmed.

"Oh," Jimin smiled sheepishly and chuckled, "I left it in the dorm. We'll just get our IDs and sched for today right? I didn't think we would need a book during the first day," he explained while shrugging.

"Dumbass," Namjoon smacked his head lightly, "And now who's the one leading us into the wrong direction? You could've told me first," he said to him.

"We can just ask for directions, ya know!" Jimin protested and pointed to Jungkook, "You JK, go ask that student," he said and referred to a girl sitting on the bench not far from them.

"Why me? Why not you?" Jungkook squinted his eyes at him.

"Because you ate my cereal earlier!" Jimin reasoned out.

"Guys, you're not seriously fighting over cereal in the middle of the field right now, right?" Namjoon shook his head and massaged his temple. In their group, he really is the pacifier of the two guys.

"Fine," Jungkook was the one who just complied so they could drop the issue already, "But I'll ask the guard instead," he told them and went to the guard patrolling around the near hallway.

"Damn, I was trying to get him to talk to a girl," Jimin laughed and put his hands behind his head as he watched his friend go to the guard, "Why is he so scared of girls?"

"Gynophobia?" Namjoon said hesitantly and shrugged.

"Gyno—what?" Jimin turned to his other friend because he's saying weird words to him again but he noticed a girl jogging in their direction.

"My essay!" yelled the female student following a paper blown by the wind.

Jisoo chased her paper until she noticed the two students in front of her so she paused. However, because of her sudden stop, she lost balance and bumped into Namjoon's back. Jimin looked behind Namjoon and Namjoon, feeling the impact of her crash, faced her too.

Jisoo rubbed her forehead and looked up at him. Namjoon is a tall man and his towering height intimidated her petite figure, "Oh, sorry," she grinned at him.

"Ah, it's okay," Namjoon smiled back and picked up her paper from the ground, "This is yours?" he asked and gave her the piece of paper.

Jisoo nodded and took it from his hand, "Thank you!" she noticed Jimin behind Namjoon's back who was just staring at her, his hands languidly resting behind his head. She smiled at him.