Prologue

Tristan Grey is your typical jock. The handsome guy in college who's rich, popular, and good at sports. Thanks to his attractive face and stunning features, he never had a problem getting whatever he wanted. He was enjoying his college life to the fullest and had everything except for one thing he wanted the most. 

His crush. 

Lisa Miller is a carefree girl. She's bold, confident, and chooses her friends wisely. The girl never gave anyone the chance to toy with her. She doesn't want to be involved in any kind of drama so she chooses to stay away from people who attract attention. 

Tristan wants to get to know her and he knows that it's not an easy task because wherever he goes, a crowd follows and he knows that Lisa avoids those kinds of people. If it was some other girl, it would have been easy but Lisa is a girl who's pretty much unapproachable. Tristan was pretty sure she might just walk away after giving him a casual smile if he ever goes up to her. 

He needed to do something to catch her attention. 

And that's where her one and only brother comes in. 

Jesse Miller is a shy boy who doesn't have many friends. He's a nerd and likes books more than people. Whenever you see him, there's always going to be a book in his hands. He's cute but socially awkward and books are his way to get away from the world he struggles to fit in. 

Tristan thinks that it's a good idea to use this shy kid to get close to his sister. 

Jesse is innocent and never knew how to read people's intentions. He was excited to have another friend. 

Tristan never planned to hurt the innocent boy. 

Jesse never planned to fall for the jock who fell for his sister. 

And unfortunately for both of them, things don't always go as they plan… 

____

[A/N] Hey guys! How are you all doing? 

I'm finally editing this and I can't handle the cringe 😭 To everyone who read this story before I edited it, I'm really sorry for putting you all through that (>︿<。) 

Anygays, do you like the edited prologue? Introductions are always hard for me to write. I can write a thousand words with the time I take to write an introduction. I'm not very satisfied with this but do you think I improved? I kinda think I did :) 

I'm going to do some major editing for this book. So give me all your love and comments to keep up my motivation and edit this as fast as possible(。>‿‿<。 )

Also, I think inline comments will be gone after editing so you might not see your favorite comment sections. Sorry about that 💔 I'm gonna miss that peachain :(

Love you guys ❤