Cuddles I Moxiety

Patton and Virgil had a great relationship. In fact, Patton was the side Virgil was closest to. Whenever the camera was off Virgil was either in his room doing whatever or he was with Patton. Over time Virgil began to feel something he has never felt before, feelings. to be exact, feelings for Patton. At first, he shook them off but the feelings only grew stronger over time. Months went by and Virgil kept dealing with his feelings in bad ways from punching holes in walls to cutting up the floor. One day Patton walked in on Virgil punching his wall.

"Hey, Kiddo!"

"Gah! Dad!"

"What is wrong with your wall?"

Patton walked in Virgil's bedroom and inspected the wall with 23 holes in it.

"What is up?"

"Nothing is up"

"The roof is"

Virgil started to chuckle and Patton smiled to himself. Virgil stopped chuckling, getting ready for-

"So why are there holes in your wall"

And there's the question. Virgil really wanted to tell Patton the truth but Virgil just can't.

"I uh can't tell you"

"you can tell me anything Kiddo!"

"Yeah I know but I'm choosing not to tell you"

"Oh... okay. I'm going to go now then"

"No! That's not what I meant"

"no, I understand"

Patton walks out of the room and Virgil sits on the floor. He hears the front door open and close. About ten minutes later the door opens and shuts again. There's a knock at Virgil's bedroom door.

"come in I guess"

The door opens and Roman appears.

"Oh brother. What in god's name do you want?"

"Well, you feel everyone's anxiety right?"

"Yeah, we know each other! Who are these clarifications for?!"

"Well I feel everyone's romantic feelings"

"Fuck"

"No, no, don't worry. Why don't you tell him?"

"I'm anxious about telling him"

Roman mutters under his breath 'no shit sherlock' and Virgil rolls his eyes.

"Well you should tell him sooner than later"

"that's hard for me"

"Well I believe in you"

"You... never believe in me. Why now?"

"Because I have always wanted you to end up with Patton and I can't bear to see you two not together"

Virgil was speechless.

"I- uhm"

"Just call him and run into love's battlefield!"

"I'll tell him when I'm ready"

"Look, I know we don't have the best relationship but please trust me, It's better to tell him sooner than later."

"But-"

"No buts this time Virgil. I will pester you every day until the day you tell him that you love him"

Virgil was too stressed to tell Patton his feeling but he also did not want Princey nagging him every day about him so confessing.

"fine, I'll tell him tomorrow after he wakes up"

"That's the spirit, you got this Virge"

Roman walks out of the room and out the front door.

The next day~
The next day came around faster than Virgil wanted it to. He got out of bed and grabbed his hoodie.

"well looks like I have to spill my guts to Patton"
Virgil walked out of his room and went into the kitchen. Logan was already there having his coffee.

"Hi L"

"Salutations Virgil"

"Can I have some coffee?"

"Yes, you may. There is some still left in the pot"

"Alright, thanks"

Virgil grabbed a mug and poured the remains of the coffee pot into his glass. He took a sip of it and Patton walked in.

"Good morning Logan! Good morning Kiddo!"

"Morning dad"

"Why good morning Patton"

"so do y'all have plans today?"

"I am going to do some reading"

"How about you kiddo?"

"I have nothing"

"Do you want to hang out with me?"

"Yeah, whatever."

Roman walked in and made eye contact with Virgil. He nodded and Virgil sighed.

"Hey Patton"

"Yeah, Kiddo?"

"I need to tell you something after breakfast"

"Alright"

All the sides ate breakfast together at the table except Virgil who sat on the kitchen counter. After everyone was done Roman offered to do the dishes. When walking by Virgil he whispered 'you got this Virge' and Virgil nodded.

"Alright, Kiddo! What are we doing"

"want to watch a movie in your room?"

"Yeah! Let's watch Frozen"

Normally Virgil would be against it but since it's Patton he agreed.

"Alright, frozen it is"

They both said their goodbye's and headed over to Patton's room. When they got there Patton turned on the movie and Virgil sat on the couch, shifting uncomfortably. Patton sat beside him and pressed play. About ten minutes of uncomfortable silence Virgil paused the movie and looked at Patton.

"Look, Pat, I need to tell you something"

"What's bugging you, Kiddo?"

"Well... I a couple of months ago I started catching feelings for someone and... that someone happened to be you"

"Aww Virgil, I like you too. You're my shadowy child and I'll always love you"

Virgil moves closer to Patton and hugs him. After the hug was finished Virgil adjusted himself comfortably into Patton's arms. With Patton's arms securely wrapped around him, Virgil felt protected. Safe. They watched the rest of the movie just enjoying each other's company. Once the movie was done they just joked around.

"What time did the man go to the dentist?"

"I don't know"

" he went at Tooth hurty"

Virgil chuckled at the stupid but funny joke.

"How do you make holy water?"

"I don't know, how do you?"

"you boil the hell out of it"

Virgil laughed at the horrible joke.

"Yes! I made my shadowy son laugh"

"it was a one-off thing"

"Ah well I'll make you laugh plenty more in the future"

"I'm sure you will Patton. I'm sure you will..."

A/N And done! I hoped you enjoyed it!

Word Count: 909 words