Coffee Spill I Virgic

Virgil walked into his local coffee shop. He comes to the coffee shop every morning go get him and his younger brother Remy a coffee. Today Remy was at his collage class, leaving Virgil to get his coffee himself. It was nice having Remy come along since Virgil didn't really like to talk but he would have to today.

Virgil opened the door and took a deep breath. He waved to a few of the locals and pulled his hood up. He walked to the counter and the man smiled at him.

"Hiya Virgil! No Remy I see?"
"N-no..."

The man who's name was Nico looked down. Virgil knew Nico had a crush on Remy. Virgil chuckled and smiled.

"He's in class right now. I'll tell him you miss him," Virgil teased and Nico blushed.

"Virgil I swear to god if you do I will kick you out right now"
"Fine fine but you do need to keep in mind that he does have eyes for someone"
"Yeah... So I'm guessing your normal order?"
"Yep. Medium black coffee with one cream and two sugar"

Nico nodded and chuckled. Virgil went to pay but Nico told him someone already paid. When Virgil registered what he said he began wondering who the absolute hell paid for his coffee? Virgil shook the thought and sat down.

When his name was called he got his coffee and walked towards the exit. Before he could prevent it he crashed into someone and the coffee spilled all over them.

"I-I'm S-so S-Sorry-"
"It's fine babes," the man said with a smile.

Virgil began to blush as he messed with his hair. He studied the man with curiosity filling his eyes. The man was wearing a slim black shirt with a black scarf and reflective glasses. You couldn't see his eyes at all.

Virgil blushed harder. He pulled his hood up and groaned.

"What's the matter luv?"
"N-nothing!"

Virgil yelped and blushed. The man chuckled lowly and took Virgil's hand in his own.

"Why don't you come with me luv? I'll get you a new coffee"
"Y-you don't h-have to S-sir"
"Sir? Don't be so formal. Call me Critic"
"C-critic?"
"Yeah. Don't worry luv. You can find my name out later"

Virgil nodded and Critic pulled Virgil back to the coffee stand. Virgil was already a blushing mess.

"Why welcome back Virgil! What happened?"
"He just spilled his coffee on me Nico darling. Now can you get me Virgil's order and my order in medium sizes?"
"Of course Critic!"

Virgil was surprised that Critic had learned his name and remembered it from Nico saying it once. Virgil blushed harder somehow and shoved his face into Critic's shoulder which made him chuckle and begin combing a hand through his hair. Virgil used all his strength not to purr since he didn't want to embarrass himself.

Eventually Critic stopped combing his hand through his hair and Virgil shoved his head back into Critic's hand which made him laugh. Virgil blushed and mumbled a quick sorry.

"There's nothing to be sorry for luv"
"Y-you sure?"
"Of course! I just found it funny. You're like a kitten!"

Virgil began to blush as Critic handed him his coffee. He took it and mumbled a thank you which Critic responded with a quick thank you before sipping on his iced coffee.

Virgil said goodbye to Nico and Critic once again took Virgil's hand in his own and lead him out of the coffee shop.

"Well luv its been nice meeting you but I should get going"
"O-oh okay..."
"Don't worry. If you ever need someone to rate anything you know where to find me," Critic said as he handed Virgil a slip of paper with his number on it.