Confidence I Prinxiety

So this chapter is for OrdinaryGwen (@ordinary_art on IG) since they posted this!

And of course, I want a hug and a high five so I'm doing it! And also they did the incredible artwork for the top of the chapter so why don't you go follow them?

Anyways I haven't done Prinxiety in a while so I wanted a reason to do it again

Virgil yawned and turned over as he saw his fiancé beside him. He sighed happily and wrapped an arm around his waist and shut his eyes. One of the things Roman likes to tease him about is how much of a bottom Virgil is. Since Roman was the flirty one he was the one who likes to always throw in cheesy pickup lines in conversations and do most of the romantic gestures.

Virgil still did some romantic things but didn't go as extra as Roman. He gave Roman a bouquet of roses often and pampered him with little kisses but he didn't do anything big. He was determined to change that and that started with him being more of the alpha.

Roman yawned and was surprised when he felt arms around him. He remembered going to bed the night before, spooning Virgil. He looked back and sure enough, he saw his emo fiancé, asleep. He chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"Rise and shine darling~" he cooed and Virgil's eyes fluttered open.

"Breakfast is on the table"
"Wait what?"
"I made breakfast"
"What time is it love?"
"Around eight-thirty."
"Why did you make breakfast? My birthday isn't today"
"Why not?"

Roman sat up and kissed Virgil's temple. Virgil hissed and covered his face with the blanket. Roman smirked and leaned down towards him

"Did I make they kitty mad?"
"No!"

Roman rolled his eyes and kissed Virgil's temple through the blanket. Virgil blushed harder as Roman stood up.

"I'm going to go take a shower"
"Okay"
"I know I ask this but do you want to join me mi armour?"
"I'm good. I have things to do"
"Like listen to My Chemical Romance?"
"I wish but no"

Roman chuckled and walked off to the bathroom. Virgil stood up and walked downstairs where he saw a nice English breakfast. He smiled and he began to make Roman's favourite tea. Virgil stretches his arms as he waited for the water to boil. While the water was boiling he decided to find Roman's favourite mug.

Roman turned the shower off and wrapped himself in a towel. He got out and saw his usual outfit on the counter. With a smile on his face, Roman picked the clothes up, seeing a note from on top that said