Its Going To Be Okay I Moxiety

Ever since Virgil and Patton started dating Virgil has felt more optimistic about life. Something about Patton makes Virgil feel happy and he loves to be in this world. He wasn't only adorable but he was supportive of Virgil. Patton helped Virgil through mental break downs, panic attacks and even put him in therapy. Even though Virgil didn't approve of the therapy at first, saying he was 'fine' after he was going to his first therapy session he started to see the benefits of therapy.

"Hey, Virgil! I'm home!"
"Patton!"

Virgil stands up and runs to Patton. He throws his arms around Patton.

"Hey... it's fine"
"I missed you"
"I missed you too Virgil"

Virgil tightened his grip around Patton and sobbed into his chest.

"Virgil... what's wrong?"
"N-nothing"
"I know you're lying"
"I just missed you a lot and when you didn't come home today I got afraid something bad happened to you"
"Hey, everything is okay. I made it home safely"
"I'm glad you didn't die"
"well Virgil, I had to go"

Virgil cried some more and Patton grabbed Virgil's face

"It's going to be okay"

Two Weeks Earlier...
Virgil ran to Patton and hugged him

"Patton do you have to go?"
"Virgil...."
"I love you, Patton! WHY?!"
"Virgil I have to!"
"You don't have to do anything!"
"Virgil I love you but I need to go. The military asked for my assistance"

Patton gave Virgil one last hug and walked out. Virgil sat down and cried into his hands. His boyfriend who he met when they were both in the military. When they met on their pod they immediately bonded. Remembering when they met brings a jolt of happiness to Virgil but it also brings sadness. When they were in the military Virgil had to experience Patton almost dying in front of him. He was shot near the heart.

Virgil gave Patton his extra bandage to help the bleeding and Patton pulled through and that's when Patton knew he was the one for him. When they got back to the camp Virgil immediately took Patton to the doctors and he got taken care of.

When Patton was conscious again Virgil was the first one to see him.

Two years ago...(sorry for the time skips)
Virgil ran into Patton's room.

"You are okay thank god!"
"Virgil you kept me alive. Of course, I'm okay"
"I was so worried about you"

Virgil started to cry and Patton grabbed Virgil's face.

"It's going to be okay"

Flashback end~
Virgil took some deep breaths and smiled up at Patton.

"You said that same thing to me two years ago"
"I know I did because it's going to be okay Virgil. I'm home"
"I just-"

Patton put a finger up to Virgil's mouth and smiled.

"Shut up alright? I'm home now and that's all that matters"
"you're right. I love you"
"I love you too"

Virgil removed Patton's finger and kissed Patton on the lips. Patton blushed and kissed back. For Virgil being with Patton were the best moments of his life. He absolutely loved being with the man he loved and he makes him feel at ease.

Patton knew that Virgil felt at ease around him to he tries to be around him as much as possible. The one word to note was 'tries'. He can't be around Virgil one hundred percent of the time. Patton loves to be around Virgil as well so when he's around Virgil it's a win for both sides.

"Patton?"
"Yes, Virgil?"
"If you didn't join the military what do you think would've happened?"
"I wouldn't have met you"
"I don't know how I lived without you for so many years"
"Well Virgil you didn't know about me so that's how"
"Shut up"

Virgil tightened his grip around Patton, almost crushing him. He pecked Patton's lips and released him from his iron grip. Patton chuckles and takes Virgil's hand in his. They went upstairs into their room and sat on the bed. Virgil turned on The Lion King and sat down beside Patton.

"Let's watch a movie"
"Alright"

Virgil nuzzles into Patton's chest and Patton wraps his arms securely around Virgil's body. Virgil pressed his ear up against Patton's heart to hear his heartbeat. He remembered the time after Virgil had just gotten back from his mission.

Two years ago~
Virgil ran up to Patton and gave him a hug.

"You did it!"
"Of course I did Patton. I would do anything to get home alive"
"Were you injured?"
"Not badly but yeah"
"Where?"

Virgil moved his pant leg up to show a little scar where the bullet once was. Patton sighed and gave Virgil another hug. He pressed his ear up against Virgil's heart.

"What are you doing Patton?"
"Listening to your heartbeat
"Why?"
"I want to make sure you're actually alive"

Virgil kneels down and meets Patton's gaze.

"Of course I'm alive. As I said I would do anything to make it home alive"

Patton smiled and tackled Virgil. They both fell to the ground and started laughing. The commander of their pod was chuckling at the two soldiers.

"Hey, you two! Get to your room or something"
"Shut up Commander"
"Now Sargent Virgil Sanders and Sargent Patton Crofters(I couldn't think of anything else xD) this area is not for tackling the other to the ground"
"Sorry Commander"
"I'm joking! When are you and Sargent Crofters going to get together?"

Patton grabs Virgil's hand and runs to his room. The entire way there the two were laughing.

Flashback end~

"Virgil?"
"Huh?"
"Are you okay?"
"I just wanted to make sure you're alive"

Patton gasped and squealed.

"You remember that?"
"Of course I do!"
"'Hey you two! Get to your room or something'," Patton mocked and Virgil snickered.
"We didn't get the best commander"
"He was still amazing"
"that he was"

The two laugh and remember that day.

"I wonder how he's doing"
"Well I actually saw him on my mission"
"Really?!"
"He said he was doing amazing and I told him we were dating and he said he was happy for me and glad that we are dating"
"Wow, well that's amazing!"
"We had dinner together that night. He's a very accomplished man. Ever since his last mission with us he actually started a family. he now has three beautiful girls"
"That's amazing you met him again"

Virgil removes his head off of Patton's heat and looked up at Patton. He kissed Patton's lips.

"Everything will be okay Virgil...."

A/N Wow I got another chapter done. I actually really like the plot of this chapter. I was going to make Virgil and Patton Navy Seals but IDK why I decided not to do it.

GET READY FOR SOME ROCEIT-
Time(PM):

GET READY FOR SOME ROCEIT-Time(PM):

Word Count: 1134