Can You Do Me A Favor I Detectic

Yuh detective x critic. Let's go.
Also there may be a very intense make out scene idk yet 👁👁

Detective sighed as he looked at the time. He realized it was the end of his shift. Smiling, the man stood up from his desk and sighed happily. It was finally time for Detective to go home and relax with his boyfriend. One thing about Detective's job that he hates is that he has to work long hours. Being one of the best detectives in the entire USA he is very busy and rarely gets time for himself.

Detective kicked the front door down and walked out of the building, making people's heads turn. He walked to his car and started it up. He was finally able to go cuddle with his boyfriend after being at work for eleven PLUS hours.

When DS arrives home~
Detective opened the door and walked in "hey Babe! I'm home!"

Suddenly a figure wearing black pounced onto Detective and latched them self onto him. Detective laughed and hugged back.

"Hey babe"
"Oh my god Detective I missed you!"

Critic said as he took his glasses off so his boyfriend could look into his eyes. That's exactly what happened. Detective got lost in Critic's eyes. They were a rich brown, lighter shades clashing against the darker colour. Detective smiled warmly at his boyfriend.

Critic noticed his boyfriend starting and chuckled. He flicked Detective's fedora and smirked.

"I know my eyes are beautiful but try not to get lost in them," he teased.

Detective rolled his eyes and let go of Critic, walking away. The male with reflective glasses whimpered at the loss of body heat and gripped onto Detective again. Detective chucked and kissed Critic's forehead.

"Looks like someone is being clingy~"
"Oh shut up we've barely had time together these past few days"
"I'm not the one gripping onto someone for dear life."
"You're a 0/10 boyfriend right now"

Critic huffed and shoved his face into Detective's shoulder. Seeing his boyfriend act like this made Detective smile. His boyfriend was being so childish. That was one thing the bigger male liked to tease his boyfriend about.

"So do you have anything you want to do?" Detective asked as he walked to the living room, taking his trench coat and fedora off. Critic shrugged.

"I don't care babe. I just want to do something with you"
"Wow that helps a lot"
"Well I'm sorry I can't think straight!"
"When can you? You're gay"

Detective rolled his eyes as he walked upstairs to the room the two shared.

"Before we do anything I need to shower. I did an autopsy on a dead body so you don't wanna cuddle with someone who touched a dead body"
"You should've told me before I hugged you 0/10," Critic said with a scoff.

Detective walked to the bathroom and locked the door. Critic huffed as he sat on the bed.

"You better not take forever!"
"Then come in here with me!"

The second Detective said that both of the gays began blushing. Detective realized what he just said and regretted it as Critic blushed because of what Detective was offering. They had never engaged in... uh... 'romantic activities' other than making out a few times. They had never gotten to the point where they stripped down to their socks(ayyy Hamilton fans?).

Detective sighed and turned on the shower. Critic frowned as he realized he missed his chance. Oh well, maybe he'd get another chance. The sound of the water was oddly calming. It made Critic feel aware. It made Critic remember he was in the present. The sound of the water hitting the ground was satisfying to Critic. The man with reflective glasses shut his eyes as he crossed his legs.