The Question I Logicality

Logan loves to ask questions. He also loves to solve them. There has never been a question he hasn't been able to solve.

Until now...

You see Logan and Patton have been dating for almost 6 years and Logan has wanted to tie the knot with Patton but he doesn't know-how. Logan has been trying to find the answer to this question for a little over a year now. Sure, he and Patton are super happy together but anxiety is starting to take over his thoughts.

"Hey Lo? Are you coming?"
"Huh?"

Logan turned around and saw Patton standing at his door frame.

"What time is it?"
"It is 7:30 and Virgil and Roman have come for dinner"
"I will be there shortly"

Patton walked to his boyfriend who was sitting at his desk.

"Is something bothering you Lo?"
"Well yes but it's nothing you can do about it"
"Want to talk about it?"
"I would rather not"
"Well If you want to I'm here"
"Thanks, Patty"
"Anytime Lo"

Patton kissed Logan on the cheek and left Logan's study. Logan turned off his lamp and stood up. He left his study and walked out to the dining room. When Logan turned the corner he was met with Roman and Virgil.

"Salutations Virgil and Roman. I apologize for my late arrival"
"Hey, Logan! Don't worry about it, Patton kept Virgil and my company"
"Well I should've been here before you two arrived"
"It's fine Logan, truly it is"

Logan gave a small smile to Roman and Virgil. Patton skipped over to Logan and hugged him. Logan wrapped his arms around Patton's torso and kissed his forehead. Patton smiles and looks at Roman and Virgil who are taking photos of them. Patton hid his face in Logan's chest.

"Can we eat now?"
"Yeah sure Pat," Logan says releasing Patton from his grip. Virgil and Roman put their phones away before Logan could see. Logan sat down beside Patton and Virgil and Roman sat across from them. Patton removed the lid to the food(A/N I don't really know what they would eat xD). Everyone started to take some food.

"Hey Virgil"
"Yeah Logan?"
"May I talk to you after we eat? I may need your assistance with something"
"Alright"

Patton looked at Logan. 'why would Logan ask Virgil for help and not me?' Patton thought. Shaking the thoughts out of his head he looked at Roman. Roman obviously saw that Patton was uncomfortable.

"One minute. Hey Patton, come with me for a minute"
"Alright"

Patton stood up and followed Roman down the hallway into Patton's room.

"Why did you give me that weird look"
"It's just that when I went to go get Logan he was obviously preoccupied with something and I asked him if he wanted to talk about it but he said no. But now he's going to talk to Virgil about something but why wouldn't he talk to me about it?"
"Patton I reassure you that Logan loves you but somethings people don't like to talk to their significant other about. I've talked to you about a lot of things I don't talk to Virge about"
"Really?"
"Yeah. You and Logan have been dating for how long?"
"Six years"
"That's a really long time. I bet there are somethings Logan hasn't talked to you about that he's talked to someone else about. It's not unusual for someone not to tell the person they are dating something. Yeah, honesty in a relationship is important but that doesn't mean they have to tell you everything. I think you are worrying over nothing"
"Thanks, Roman"
"Anytime! Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Virgil gets stressed about everything"

Patton takes a deep breath and smiles. They both walk out to the dining room to see Logan and Virgil chatting about something. Patton sits beside Logan and Roman sits beside Virgil. Virgil kisses Roman's cheek and Roman smiles(A/N Yes Virgil and Princey are dating. I love Prinxiety alright?). Logan looks over at Patton who is shifting uncomfortably in his seat.