Come Here I Dukecani

After a long day of work Emile was finally home. His boyfriend was on the couch on his phone but when he saw Emile Remus was hugging Emile.

"Hi Rem"
"Hey babe. How was work?"
"Tiring. I had a bunch of paperwork to do"
"I'm glad you're home"
"I am too"

Remus kissed his nose and smiled. Emile began to blush and smiled back.

"Already blushing darling?"
"I just haven't had any contact with my boyfriend today so I'm able to blush easier"

Remus smiled and kissed Emile's forehead.

"I need to take a shower Remus"
"Okay. I'll be waiting"

Emile giggled and smiled. Remus gave Emile one last peck on the lips and walked to the kitchen.

Emile walked up to his room and grabbed a pair of Remus' fluffy pyjamas. He walked to the shower and got undressed. He placed his glasses on the counter and got into the shower.

Once Remus heard the water running he stood up and began making Emile's favourite food for dinner. He knew Emile had a long day so Remus would do anything to help Emile relax.

Remus knew Emile's showers usually took twenty minutes so he had enough time to finish.

Remus smiled as he let the pasta cook. While that was happening he decided to get the table ready. Remus grabbed his Steven Universe plates and his Finding Dory napkins. He found them childish but since he loved Emile he bought them.

He put a Steven plate in front of Emile's seat and smiled. He put a napkin beside it and some cutlery. As he finished setting up the table he heard some noises from the stove. He rushed over there and took the pasta off the stove. Remus poured the spaghetti into a bowl and put some tomato sauce on top of it with a bit of butter and a pinch of basil, just how Emile liked it.

Once Remus was satisfied he put the spaghetti on the table and grabbed two wine glasses and Emile's favourite wine. Remus poured two glasses and placed one beside Emile's plate. He stepped back and took a deep breath. Remus was proud of how it turned out.

The water turned off and Remus started to get more nervous. What if Emile didn't like it? What if he had screwed everything up? What if he didn't even come down?

Emile stepped out of the shower and yawned. He put on Remus' pyjamas and put his glasses back on and walked downstairs.

"Hey babe! I'm out of the sho-"

Emile was cut off by seeing everything. Remus fixes his hair and chuckles.

"Surprise...?"
"Remus... I..."

Emile was speechless. He ran up to Remus and hugged him tight. Remus loves Emile's hugs so he hugged back almost immediately. Emile melted into the hug and snuggled into Remus.

"I don't deserve you Rem"
"I could say the same about you Emile. I don't deserve you either"
"You do deserve someone better than me"

Remus rolled his eyes and kissed Emile. The two kissed each other softly until their lunges begged for air. They pulled back breathless and smiled at each other.

"Would you like to eat Emile?"
"Yes please"

Emile released Remus and walked to his seat. He put some pasta in his plate and smiled. Remus sat across from him and began to eat.

"You got my favourite wine too. God Remus you are the best boyfriend ever"
"I could be better but I'm glad you think so"
"No Remus you are the best boyfriend a guy could ask for."

Remus began to blush. He tried to hide it casually by looking down at his plate but Emile had already seen it.

"I see I'm not the only one who blushes easily"
"Emile I swear to god."
"What? I'm just messing with you"
"You better be or I'm not watching Steven's Universe with you"

Emile gasped dramatically and covered his mouth.

"Remus!"
"What? You can stop teasing me and cuddle with me or you can watch Steven's Universe alone"

Remus was a bad liar since he wouldn't be able to be alone. He always loves to have some contact with Emile whether it be Emile sitting on his lap or even something as simple as holding his hand.

Emile pouted and gave Remus puppy dog eyes.

"Can we please watch Steven's universe together?"
"Okay pumpkin... we can watch it together"

Emile jumped up and hugged Remus close. Remus smiled and hugged back immediately.

"I love you Em"
"I love you too Rem"

Remus kisses Emile's nose and continued to eat. Emile walked back to his seat and began to eat again.

Once they finished~
Remus sat back in his seat and sighed happily.

"That was a great meal Rem! Thank you!"
"Of course Emile. I would do anything for you"
"That's good to know"

Emile sighed happily and smiled at Remus adoringly. No matter how hard he tried Emile always got lost in his eyes. Remus' eyes were like the galaxy, they are beautiful and so easy to get lost in. Normally his eyes were a rich brown but at times like this you could see a faint hue of green swirling in his eyes, creating a memorizing pattern.

Remus chuckled and waved his hand in
front of his face.

"Babe I know my eyes are pretty but you shouldn't get lost in them. You may never get out of them"

Emile blinked twice and snapped back to reality. He blushed and looked down.

"Sorry Rem..."
"It's fine Em! I love you. I was only joking. Stare into my eyes all you want"

Emile stood up and walked over to Remus. He sat down on his lap and kissed him. Remus kissed back immediacy and began to blush a bit himself. Emile smirked and pulled Remus closer by his neck.

This caused Remus to blush even harder. Once their lungs were practically begging for air the two pulled away, panting slightly. Both of their faces were ablaze but Remus was blushing more than Emile.

"Wanna go watch Steven's universe?"
"Yes!"

A/N I'm so sorry this is four days late and I'm even more sorry for how shitty this is. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!

Time:

 Anyways I hope you enjoyed! Time:

Word count: 1044