Puppies I Logicality

Logan knew that Patton loved puppies- no that was an understatement. Patton absolutely adored puppies. Patton loves puppies for than he loves Crofters(and that was a fact). For some reason, Logan couldn't understand why Patton loved dogs. He wanted to find out and with that, he stood up from his desk and went to Patton's room. When he arrived at Patton's room he knocked.

"Patton? Are you in there?"

He heard a sniff from the other side.

"Patton? Are you alright?"
"C-Come in"

Logan hastily opened the door and sees Patton curled up on his bed. He doesn't waste any time and runs to Patton.

"a-are you okay Patton?"
"Yes I-I am"
"You're lying"

Patton suddenly attacks Logan with a hug and starts to sob into his shirt. Logan wrapped his arms around the crying trait.

"What's wrong Patton?"
"I-I made V-Virgil m-mad"
"How so?"
"I sn-snaped at hh-him"

Logan released Patton and stood up.

"I'll be back"

Before he leaves he kisses Patton's hand. He walks out and heads to Roman's room. He doesn't bother to knock.

"Roman I need your help"
"JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR- Logan?!"
"You need to help me. Go check on Virgil and make sure he does not hurt himself"
"What happened?"
"I have no time to explain. Just go to Virgil's assistance"

Roman immediately stood up and ran to Virgil's room. Logan ran back to Patton's room to comfort him. When he arrived at Patton's room he calmed down when he saw Patton.

"Are you okay Patton?"
"I-I'm better n-now. Thank y-you."

Patton has stopped crying but he is still crushed about what happened. Logan sits down beside Patton who wraps his arms once again around the logical trait. Logan kisses the top of Patton's head.

"Can I make you feel better?"
"A-and how would you d-do that?"

Logan stood up and conjured a golden retriever puppy(Yes Stella is back). Patton gasped and took the puppy in his arms.

"SHE IS SO CUTE-"
"Well I think it worked"
"It sure did"

Patton stood up and moved Stella onto his chest. He used his free hand and pulled Logan's necktie closer to him, making their lips meet. Logan's eyes went wide as bowling balls. The heat on both of their faces went up and Patton pulled back.

"I'm sorry Logan... I don't know what came over me"
"I-It's fine"

Patton nodded and placed the now sleeping puppy on the bed. He walked up to Logan and wrapped his arms around his neck. Logan wrapped his arms around Patton's torso, pulling him closer to him. He connected their lips once again. Now it was Patton's turn to make his eyes almost come out of his skull. Patton started to blush but he smiled into the kiss. When their lungs begged for oxygen the two pulled apart, trying to catch their breaths.

"I love you, Patton"
"It was so surprising seeing you being so worried for me"
"Well I know I don't know much about feelings but I know I love you"
"And I feel the same way"
"Y-you do?"
"Of course I do! I was actually losing hope you didn't like me back..."

Logan took Patton's hands in his and looked deep into Patton's eyes. Patton looked back into Logan's eyes, letting himself get lost in them. He wasn't the only one that got lost in someone's eyes, Logan got lost in Patton's eyes. They would've been lost in each other's eyes forever if Roman and Virgil didn't walk in.

"Hey Logan I checked on Vir- are we interrupting something?"

Logan looks to Roman and Virgil who are holding hands. Patton runs up to Virgil and gives him a huge hug. Roman chuckles and Virgil starts to sob into Patton's chest.

"I-I'm so sorry P-Patton f-for yelling a-at you"
"It's fine K-kiddo. I'm just glad you didn't hurt y-yourself"
"I didn't h-hurt m-myself"
"Good"

Patton releases Virgil and walks back over to Logan. Virgil lets a small smile slip onto his lips and Roman puts his arm around his waist. Patton goes over to the bed and picks up the sleeping puppy. He walks back over to Logan and puts his head on his shoulder. Roman opens his mouth but Virgil quickly slaps his hand over it. He then hisses 'don't squeal'. Patton looked up at Logan and smiled.

"How about we all watch a Disney movie?"
"Sure. How about we give Logan and Patton some alone time and we go get ready?"
"Sounds good. See you two later!"

Virgil hauled Roman out of Logan's room. When Roman shut the door Logan looked down at Patton who was looking back at him. Logan used his face muscles and let a smile slip onto his face. Patton returns the favour and smiles back at him. Stella let a small yawn out and licked Patton's face.

"looks like Stella loves you"
"I love her so much"
"Well we should get going to Roman's room"
"Alright"

Patton made Stella disappear and takes Logan's hand in his. Logan starts to blush and looks away from Patton. When the two arrived Roman and Virgil were cuddling on the couch.

"You two finally came. Virgil said you guys would most likely not come"
"Kiddo!"

Virgil chuckles. Logan walks over to the couch and Patton follows behind. They sit on the couch beside Roman and Virgil. When they do Patton puts his head on Logan's shoulder and Roman starts the movie.

After the movie was done~
Patton yawned and stretched. Logan stood up and Patton followed.

"thank you guys for having me and Patton but we should go to bed now"
"No problem. Thanks for coming. If you guys didn't I would have to sit through Roman venting to me about the Disney timeline"

Roman gasps and Logan takes that as their queue to leave. Logan took Patton's hand and walked out of Roman's room. They walked to Logan's room and when they got there they both sat on Logan's bed.

"It's crazy"
"What is Patton?"
"How much dogs and puppies do for us"
"Never underestimate the power of dogs"

A/N I hate this so much. anyways I didn't have a plot and I didn't know what I was writing. I can't believe this book has almost 900 reads. we're so close to 1k

Time:

Word count: 1080

Word count: 1080