Birthday I Prinxiety

TODAY IS ROMAN'S BIRTHDAY! JUNE 4TH! Yesterday(June 3rd) was my younger brother's birthday as well. Just thought I'd mention it.

Roman woke up the sun shining in. He looked at his clock and saw the date. June 4th. He jumped out of bed and ran straight to Virgil's room. He looked everywhere for his boyfriend but couldn't find him.

"Virgil??"

Suddenly something picked him up. Roman let out a quick squeal as he breathed the scent of his boyfriend's jacket.

"You douche bag"
"ooh ouch. Happy Birthday Princey"
"Thanks hun"

Roman gave Virgil a quick kiss on his cheek. Patton and Logan ran into Virgil's room to say Happy birthday.

"Logan! Dad!"
"Happy birthday Kiddo!"
"yes happy birthday Roman"
"Thanks guys. That means a lot."

Patton jumped onto Roman and squeezed him.

"Patton... I.. Can't... Breathe..."
"Oh sorry Kiddo"

Patton releases Roman and steps back. Logan walks forward and puts his arms out.

"i'm not much of a hugger but I guess I can make an exception"
"Thanks L"

Roman wraps his arms around Logan and Logan wraps his around Roman. Roman sees Virgil and Patton taking photos of the two. Logan pushes away and Roman runs up to Virgil. Surprised Virgil stumbles back and almost falls.

"I'm sorry babe"
"It's fine Princey"

Roman kisses Virgil's cheek. Virgil smiles and picks Roman up bridal style. Taken by surprise Roman lets out another squeal.

"V-Virgil!"
"What~"
"L-let me down!"
"no can do Princey. Come on. A cake with your name on it is waiting for you"
"Ooh cake"

Virgil chuckles and walks out with Patton and Logan following them. When they reach the kitchen Virgil lets Roman down who hisses at the cold floor.

"You're hissing?"
"shut up Virgil"
"GUYS. ROMAN IS HISSING"

Patton squeals and Logan is speechless. Roman jumps behind Virgil and grips onto his back.

"Im sorry Ro"
"it's fine Virgil. I just want to hold you"
"Well Patton and I will go. Come on Pattie"

Logan takes Patton's hand and brings him to his room. Virgil turned around and wrapped his arms around his lover. Roman brings his face up to Virgil's and kisses his cheek.

"Hey Roman?"
"Yeah Virge?"
"I want to do something"
"And what would that be-"

Virgil suddenly smashes his lips against Roman's lips. Shock floods Roman's entire body as he kisses back. Virgil tightens his grip around Roman as the kiss gets deeper. Roman wraps his arms around Virgil's neck. The two sides would've kissed forever if oxygen wasn't necessary to living. Roman and Virgil pulled apart from each other and stared into each other's eyes.

"That was amazing Virgil"
"I would have to agree Roman"

Roman leaned down(since he was a couple inches taller than Virgil) and kissed him. Virgil felt Roman's tongue graze his lips. Their make out session would've escalated if it weren't for Logan knocking on the wall.

"You two done sucking each other's faces off?" Logan says with a smirk making the two traits blush.
"You guys finally shared your first kiss after dating for three years. Wow-"
"Shut up Logan!"
"Now Virgil I'm glad you two shared your first kiss"

Virgil blushed and held Roman closer to him. Roman chuckled and got out of Virgil's grip, switching places with him so now Roman was protecting Virgil. Virgil blushed at the sudden change but nuzzled into Roman's chest.