Apologizes I Intruality

WARNING! There is a theme of self-harm and there's swearing. Proceed with caution(it is not that bad)

Remus.

Remus wasn't the brightest of Thomas's sides. He makes mature jokes, he brings up horrible things and events and overall wasn't the best guy to hang out with.

Patton.

Patton was probably the happiest side of all. He is a kid at heart, he makes horrible(but amazing) puns and he is the guy you'd want to hang out with.

After Remus's first appearance he hangs around the sides a lot and pretty frequently. When Remus would hang around Patton, he was usually with Virgil who did not like Remus at all. He would hiss at Remus and Remus would leave. Whenever Remus was able to hang around Patton without Virgil he would take that opportunity. Problem is that Patton doesn't have the same sense of humour as Patton so whenever Remus would say something he found funny, Patton would feel uncomfortable.

After Remus found that out he went to extreme lengths to try and get Patton to like him. The reason for all of it? Remus likes Patton. He caught feelings for the playful trait super fast but he feared that the playful trait wouldn't like him back. It was impossible in Remus's mind.

Today was one of those rare days when Patton was by himself since Roman dragged Virgil to go shopping with him. Remus appeared outside of Patton's room and knocked on the door. In seconds the bubbly side appeared.

"Hey, Patton!
"Hey, Remus..."
"What's wrong?"
"Come inside"

Remus walked inside to see the normally bubbly traits room is a huge mess.

"What's going on Pat?"
"I... I'm feeling bad"
"why?"
"Because Virgil said some not so nice things and I know he didn't mean them they still hurt"
"what did he say?"
"He said he wanted to kill himself"

Ever since Virgil left the dark sides he's never been the same. Remus felt the presence of Roman nearby. Virgil and Roman had returned.

"Stay here Pat, I'll be back shortly"

Remus left the room and saw Roman and Virgil taking out the things they bought from the bags. When Virgil saw Remus, he hissed.

"Virgil, this is no time to be hissing at me"
"Why are you even here?!"
"Checking up on Patton who you hurt"
"How'd I hurt him?!"
"Just leave, I need to talk to my brother"

Virgil gave a death glare to Remus but left to his own room.

"So, what's up Re?"
"This is no time for jokes Roman!"
"Why are you acting like this?"
"Because Patton is hurt!"
"Look, I don't know how to help you-"
"You will help me or I will throw your sash into a fire"
"What do you need me to do?"
"Stay with Patton until I come to the room"
"Alright"

Roman made his way to Patton's room and Remus to Virgil's room. He knocked on the door and there was no response. Remus opened the door and barged in.

"VIRGIL!"

No response still. He went up to his bedroom and opened the door to see Virgil attempting to cut himself.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"
"WHY DO YOU CARE?!"

Remus snatched the knife out of Virgil's hand and threw it out of the room.

"What were you thinking?!"
"Why do you care?!"
"Because you hurt Patton by telling him you wanted to die!"

Guilt flooded Virgil's face. He tried to keep a straight face but couldn't in the end.

"Virgil, I'm not mad. I just care for Patton. Come with me and tell him you're sorry"
"But-"
"No but's Virge. I'm not leaving until you agree to come with me"
"Ugh fine"

Remus and Virgil made their way to Patton's room. Remus did a knocking pattern that Roman and Remus made when they were kids to tell each other to come and leave without any questions. one. two. three. four. five-

The door opened. Roman nodded at Remus and exited the room. Virgil and Remus walk in to see Patton on the couch, buried in a blanket.

"Hey Pat, uh Virgil is here"
"My dark, strange son?"
"Yes"

Virgil stepped forward.

"Look, Dad, I'm sorry for telling you I wanted to die. To be honest, I have so much more stuff to experience that I shouldn't die yet. and I didn't know that it would take this much of an effect on you"
"Kiddo, I appreciate that. It means a lot that you don't to die since I love having you around."

Virgil gave Patton a hug and left leaving Remus with Patton. Remus walks towards the couch and sat beside Patton.

"Thank you"
"For what Pat?"
"For doing that for me. It means a lot"
"Well there's no rhyme or reason to what I do"
"There has to be a reason why you convinced Virgil to say sorry to me"
"well there is a reason behind that"
"So?"
"So what"
"so what is it?"

Remus sighed. It is time he told him his true feelings.

"Well, you see... I like you, Pat"
"What the fwueh?"
"I like you, Patton"
"uh...-"
"You don't have to return any feelings towards me but I just thought you should know"
"It's not that I don't like you, I really do, But i had no idea you liked me in that way"
"Well you're personality is hard to not fall in love with"

Patton gave Remus a huge bear hug and the two just sat there in each other's arms...

A/N I hoped you liked this! If you don't watch the Sanders Sides bloopers you won't get Patton's reaction to when Remus confessed. This isn't my best one but that bc I don't really know how the Duke would act and Intruality isn't my favourite ship(#PrinxietyAllTheWay)

Word Count: 975