Losing Sleep I Logicality

Recently Logan hasn't been getting enough sleep. The reason? He has been trying to find more about feelings. Recently he has been feeling warm inside when he is around Patton. His heart skips a beat and he blushes a lot. What is he feeling?
He would go to Roman but if he did Roman would immediately start interrogating him and if he went to Virgil... well... Virgil may not help at all.

Logan was stuck in his thoughts until he heard a knock at the door.

"The door is open. Come in."

Logan heard the door open and Patton walked in. Logan felt his face start to heat up.

"Hey Lo! I just came by to see what you were up to. Virgil and Roman are currently watching the nightmare before Christmas and I was bored"
"Ah. Hello Patton. You can stay here if you want. I was just thinking. "
"Ooh! About what?"
"It's not that interesting..."

Logan sat down on his bed and lied down. Patton walked over, laying down next to him. Logan started to blush so by pure instinct he looked away which made Patton worried.

"Logan? Are you okay?"
"O-oh! Yeah I'm splendid Patton."
"It doesn't seem like it..."
"Well I am perfectly fine."
"Oh.. okay"

Logan felt his blush going down so he faced Patton.

"Well Patton if you really want to know I will tell you."
"Of course I would love to hear!"
"Alright but can you promise me you won't laugh?"
"I promise!"
"Well I've been looking into feelings recently because I have been feeling different around a certain someone."
"Awwwwe! Logan is in love!"
"Am I in love?"
"Well would you care to explain how you feel around this person?"

Logan thought about it for a minute and sighed.

"The first thing is that my heartbeat speeds up. As most people say 'their heart skips a beat'."
"Alright. Continue"
"The next thing is I get flustered very easily and I blush more often."
"Mhm"
"And last thing is that I think about them alot. Not just in my sleep but everyday."
"Logan, you're in love"

How did he not think of that in the first place?! He didn't want to admit it he assumes.

"That makes sense..."
"May I ask who you're in love with?"
"Well I would like to keep that information confidential if you don't mind."
"Oh. I understand. Well there's not much i can do. I think I should go"
"You can stay if you want."

Patton shakes his head and stands up. He walks out the door and goes to who-knows-where. Logan sits there still in shock with what just happened. He found out he was in love and the person who he is in love with just left.

Logan threw his head back against his pillow and let a sigh out. He had just done the one thing he didn't want to happen. He pushed Patton to leave. In Logan's defence he didn't want to confess to Patton just yet. He had just found out he was in love with Patton so how could he just confess?

Maybe he should talk to Roman... after all Roman was the romantic trait. He knew how to secure a date pretty easily. If Logan had any shot at securing a date with Patton, Roman was his best shot.

Unfortunately for Logan Roman is currently doing a Disney marathon with Virgil so Logan would have to ask Roman about it later.

Logan was once again snapped out of his thoughts by a knock at the door.

"I... the door is unlocked. Come in."

The person opened the door and.... Virgil revealed himself...? Why was he here? Isn't he supposed to be with roman?

"Why are you here virgil?"
"I can feel everyone's anxiety and your anxiety is... it's pretty damn high"
"I didnt notice."
"Sup janus. How are you?"
"What?"
"You're lying Logan."