Chapter 30

Emilia Ellis

I heard groans and cussing me beside me, my eyes fluttered opened and I see the bare wall in front of me. Chase was cussing and talking to himself.

"Oh F^ck, please don't tell me I f^ck someone yesterday." He sounded alarmed. "Sh*t." He muttered as I feel him get out of bed. "How did I end up here?" And he bumped into something and I heard him cuss.

"Cody." He muttered his name with annoyance. "How can he let me bring someone home from the club?"

It was amusing to hear him talking himself, but at the same time broke my heart that he doesn't remember anything. I heard him leave the room before grabbing something and left in a rush and I sat up. I doubt he knows it was me and we didn't do anything- not much except for lots of hugs and affection kisses on foreheads.

I came down after sometime and Mr.Balthazar greeted me. I flushed crimson trying to explain to him why I was still here.

"Master left not just long ago, would you like to have breakfast before you go?" He asked.

"No, thank you." I said. "I'll be heading home, now."

"Drive safely." He said and watch me leave.

I wondered where he went... when I reached home. It was chaotic, Daniel was walking around the living room looking nervous and I see Chase talking to someone on the phone.

"What happened?" I asked calmly. I was surprised to see Chase over here.

"Where the f^ck have you been?" Chase came and stood in front of me. His eyes was dark and cloudy.

"Don't talk to her like that." Daniel said and came and stood beside him. "Where the f^ck did you go last night?"

I rolled my eyes at the two men.

"I was out." I said yawning. "I didn't get much sleep. I'm going back to bed." I walked to the stairs.

"We are not joking here." Chase said walking behind me.

I was upset that he doesn't remember about last night, but could I blame him for that? He was drunk.

"I was at my friend's place." I said and turned to look at them. "Talk to me later when I wake up."

Daniel should know better. I'm very cranky and moody when I don't get enough sleep.

I was just about to fall asleep when Chase walked into the room. I thought he would be hungover or something and here he's at my place, first thing in the morning after waking up thinking he had s*x with someone.

"Emilia. Talk to me, please."

"I'm sleepy." I whined. "I will talk to you when I wake up." I said and turned the other way.

The bed dipped a bit and he said, "I came here to tell you something awful that I did last night when I was drunk."

I turned around and looked at him. He was sitting on the bed and I patted the spot beside me. He shake his head, "You need to listen before you allow me to come close to you."

I just noticed he had changed his outfit. I believe he had shower as well. I was in his room for half an hour more after he left. I guess he showered somewhere else.

"What is it?" I asked as I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"I think I had s*x with someone last night when I was drunk." He said.

I blinked a couple of times.

"I wanted to share this with you because we were suppose to be going on a date next week.." he was nervous as he take in my reaction.