6.

Jk*

Whole night I couldn't sleep. Partly due to my dad has something for me and partly cuz of..
Huh. I wonder if she has a messed up brain about me too.

Shaking my thoughts off , I greeted my parents morning at the dining table.
Waiting eagerly for my Dad's confrontation, I took a bit of French toast with the coffee. Odd combo. I know.

"So about the talk. "Dad said.

"Yeah . I'm up for it. "

"So it's like, now u aren't young anymore. You are more of a man, a reliable and mature man. I am extremely sorry for keeping up it away from you , but I had reasons and boundations. "

With a heavy sigh he continued.
"I'm a CIA ."

" A CIA, as if chief investigation agent?"

"Yeah . You got that. "
"Since?"
"Always been ."

I was ..
I dunno. What did he just say . A CIA. 
Well it's cool indeed but it's risky as hell.

So this was the reason of him being away from Korea.
Exactly , !
how could a Korean lawyer work in America as an advocate and mom..

"Is mom too..?"

"No. Just me . But believe me I worked for KIA (Korean investigation association) and that's what we were in California for. But now  my case is over for a time being , so as per the facade of an advocate, we have been given the KLF.  Since your mom was always a lawyer. That's it. And I'm on a leave from risky cases.  A long leave. But still I have some other tasks."

"Okay . So what do except from me.?"

"Nothing.
I know that u won't utter a word about it . And I also know that you are bewildered, but thank you  so much for not freaking out. I'm proud of you.

I will be taking my leave now . Attorneys have a meeting.,
See you."

"Does Taehyung's dad know or anyone else?"

"He works with me. And not anyone else knows .."

With that he left and mom followed , advising me to lock the home well before leaving.

I took the keys and drove to school.
Woww . I never knew my life is so mysterious
Not my life , but my Dad's. Still I am a part of his life as well.

Sure he had reasons to keep it a secret, as Agents' first priority is their country and work.
As a kid I used to desire , to be a Secret Agent , as a kind but , hell my Dad is already one.!
It's like , hard to figure , whether be happy or tensed.
Well for now he is on leave . Let's hope for the best.

And that includes, getting to know her, more.

Maybe the first class of Literature is now my favorite one. I intentionally entered the class a little later, occupying the seat just behind her , she didn't even notice.

I took the thing out of my pocket and stretched my hand forward so that it was just beside her head.

She turned around in astonishment,

"How come is this with you?"
She asked , widening up her already so big eyes.
Her full attention was on me and I like it.
Those beautiful lips were apart and curved , and the long hair were tied  in a braid. A light blue shirt tucked in white jeans , this girl dresses like an author  in school, when all other teens are so much into shorts and mini skirts.

"Heyy. Where are u lost? Answer me!"
She snapped , taking me out of my bubble.

"Huh,
lost in examining you.
And you had forgotten them on the table , last night."
I said leaning back in my chair, noticing utter confusion on her face .
Not about the spects but about me examining her.

With a soft Thank you she turned back, and the lecture begin.

I had opted for literature just because my English can be better than other students here, so it can be scoring for me , but still I need to focus on what teacher explains in order to bring out my English the correct way in the exams.

But maybe this subject is not scoring anymore, for my entire concentration is on the one who's caused a little disruption in my life.

She's so focused on the topic, nodding every now and then at what the teacher has been teaching.
Probably sitting just behind her was not a good idea at all.
When you find a lecture interesting, then the lecture ends so soon.

"Your next class?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

She chuckled, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear." You wanted me to ask?"

"Yes . And thanku that u did. I was about to ask the same.

Computers."

I said looking at her, expecting her to tell her's.
"Maths."

"No wonder you have spects."

"Hey! Not all mathematics students have spects."

"Are they just for show Or...?"

" I have myopia."

" With beautiful eyes."

"Thanku?"

" I just don't get it, u have so damn big eyes , still u can't see distant."

"Irony , huh. I watched Harry Potter late night . And became just like Harry.
As matter of sight. But I'm not blind without the glasses. "
She said shrugging.
"How long do you have before the next class?"
I asked as she stopped Midway the lockers.
"Just few seconds. "
She said pointing her head towards the door at the left, which has Maths inscribed on it.
"Books . Locker?"
I asked . Not wanting to bid her so soon.
"I have them here."
She said holding the books to her chest and raising those sharp brows...

"See you at lunch Jeon." She smiled shaking her head at my pokyness.

With that she left. Leaving me , a smiling idiot , at the hallway.
Scratching the back of my neck, I went for my class, hoping to concentrate on the teacher this time.

.......

"So try giving an audition for the basketball team.
Maybe you have the skills and you can make it into the team."
Tae suggested me to try for the school's basketball team while moving into the canteen, but all I wanted to focus on , was spotting the braid girl.

"Hmm . I will see."

"Where are you lost bro? "
" Nothing. Just hungry."
"Ohh. I'm sorry , I forgot how you are head over heels for food."
He said teasing me and sitting at the table.
I took my seat at the second corner. So that the last seat is left , only for one.
Everyone has come but one.

She didn't come during the recess.
Nor could I see her afterwards.

The audition which Taehyung was talking about earlier, went fine , but I'm sure as hell that I could do better. Still I was selected in the new team.

At the end of the school hours , I waited at the lockers.
Anna , Jennie , Melina were all there .

Wait a minute, where's Tzuyu. She was there at the lunch but then she was also not around. She is the head cheerleader, but she was not there at the practice as well.

Did they leave already.

Where the hell is she!?