18: I'm scared.

Janice*

Dragging my feet down the hallway , I made my way to the staff room.
It's been almost two weeks since the encounter with Minho. He'd been obscurely silent on that topic.
Greeting Mia as usual , I asked our dear receptionist for my report card. The whole two weeks I had been busy with the common tests and on the top of that my so called confrontation with Jeon.

I just couldn't muster up the courage to actually say what I wanted to , since it would have affected both of our studies , real bad.
So I ended up saying , "let's not hang out till tests are over."
And man the expression the boy had then , was enough to curse my self to death.
Being the intuition master he is , he kept on ensuring there was nothing horrible Minho had done or anything else. It took me around forty minutes to convince the guy stating I wanted good results and life never goes as planned or expected.

Seeing the report card that slided across the desk , I grazed some hint of the results before actually going through it and that made my stomach churn.

"I know it's bad mannered to intrude but your performance has never been this low." Said Mia softly.

I only breathed a sigh that didn't help at all , " I was overconfident, I guess." I replied with a shrug .
"I will check it next time." With that I made my out , already dreading to not to see him.

Completely not in mood to have lunch and on the top of that my report , not that anyone would ask but it hurts.

"Hey ?" The sudden jerk on my elbow brought me out of my trance. And taking in , I found him holding me by my hand , his bag slung over his shoulder, the usual black t-shirt with the new beige jacket , and the same dubious and not so happy eyes which I have been seeing the past two weeks.

"Oh hey. I'm sorry , did I overpass?"

"Yeah you did. But it's fine , you've been doing that a lot , and so , we need to talk."
Knowing now I had no excuse to crush this , I looked at my feet. The stubborn boy released his grip from my elbow and brought his hand over to my chin , lifting it up so that I was facing him .

"Shall we go ?we'll grab lunch out.?"

I just nodded , "I'll text Tzuyu ."
A curt nod by him and then we were already in his black SUV. The usual song being played , However , I was now in the right shoes to relate myself with the lyrics.

Fighting flames with fire ,
Hang on to burning wires ,
We don't care anymore.
Are we fading lovers?
We keep wasting colours,
Maybe we should let this go.

We're falling apart , still we hold together. Do we?

"What's wrong?" His deep voice snapped me out. God did I overpass again?

"Huh.?" Turning my head to his side , I could see the glabellar lines on his forehead deepening . Even a person who doesn't even know the meaning of Metoposcopy , would tell that he's angry.

With a deep sigh he turned to look at me ,
"I'm taking you out so that we could talk , but it's literally bothering me to such an extent that I can't wait reaching there.
What is it Janice ?"

"What ?" Wow Janice , at least could have thought of a better response. It is damn evident that this guy surely reads you like a book.

"What?!
You know what Janice Park , I am not a person of conversations , yet here I am trying to figure out , and you are still clinging to your runaway game. " He said with clenched teeth.

"Jeon you are over speeding. "

A dark chuckle left his throat.
"I guess now I'm realizing why Edward Cullen felt rage when Bella made the same remark. "