25: Unknown

'Not sure whether I'll see you today. Gotta shopping . Will call you when free.'

If this were the course text , he would have written them the exact way. It was as if the words were now imprinted in his head. It was dark outside now , yet this was the last text from her, which he had read for a million times now. Exaggeration, that's what he called this.

"Oh goodness , she looks jawdroppingstunninglysexy!!!!! "

The overly excited deep voice caught him off guard.

" What the hell dude?! Stop shouting like that before mom kicks you out!"  Jeongguk growled at now drooling Taehyung , who was gawking at his cell phone screen , holding it with both his hands , he held it up to his eye level. Seemed as if his life depended on it.

" I'm sorry man , but she just sent me this pic stating this isn't the one , and hell , she looks breathtaking already. God she is such a tease!!" Tae guffed , and the younger , absolutely ignoring him,  quickly dialled her number , thinking now she might be free , but again it went to voicemail.
Slouching down in the chair he tossed the cell aside . A little pout making it's appearance on his red lips.

"Oh man girls shopping is a havoc. She'll call ya tomorrow. "
Tae comforted patting his head , which he missed to dodge.
"Screw you. You're not my dad." He barked back. Obviously having enough of the elder babying him. He had always hated that.
He gazed out the window facing the West, the wind rustled  the leaves , creating a dramatic scenery against the dark sky . The silhouette of the branches patterns, in the dim light of the street-light successfully drifted his mind to another world.
He rested his hands behind his head, and straightened his posture a bit.
The image of the first time he had seen her , in the school hallway was still as fresh as a spring sapling. The vivid images of moments with her are so ubiquitous around him that it seems like he's living in a dream running in a  roleplay.  He could faintly hear his friend sulking over his dislike for the blue suit his mother had chosen for him. But faintly , for at the instance , his subconscious was playing tricks on him. Tricks he adored , tricks of memories with her.
He turned his attention towards the guitar , that Naamjoon had dropped by last Sunday for him.
He had ordered an acoustic guitar. The jet black shiny metallic bodice of the instrument was alluring. He always loved black. There was a time when he had just black, until she mentioned the lack of colours in his dressing. It wasn't his dressing which lacked colour though , it was her life, which he now desires to fill with vibrant colours . Yes , he does know that he is too young , maybe a bit too- green as well but he can't help it.
And this is what scares him. That he doesn't know want is to happen and he is scared , because what he feels for her is intense. That he knowa , very well . It sounds dramatic to even his own ears , but the truth untold , he's never felt this way before. For anyone.
And he wants it this way . With her . Always,.....if.......if she wants it too.
He was busy in his thoughts, biting his lips , when he felt a sudden nudge to his shoulder. 

"Duh , have you been ignoring me agAIN?!" Tae shouted.

"Yeah. So what ?! Let go! "

"How could you . I'm hurt. My hearteau"  The elder said , making a hurting face and placing his palm on his heart.
Jeongguk just looked at him , then his eyes travelled to where his hand was , and he cocked a brow.

"You sure your heart is in the right side of your chest?" He asked with an evil grin.
The latter looked down in realization, and huffed .
"Oh shoot. I was asking how about grabbing dinner at The Seok's . Their Kimbaps are fantabulous. "

"Hmmm" he replied lifting up the guitar , placing it on his lap , and blankly started playing a tune. It was so melodic that it even made the excited boy across him sit back on the bed and slowly lying flat on his back with his eyes closed as he enjoyed the beautiful melody played by his friend. They lost the track of the time, engrossed in the warble. The tuning pegs were adjusted from time to time. The furrow of his thick brows relaxed as he had obtained a stable rythm that he desired , mastering the barre chord he had been practicing lately. The boy devoured his emotions into the instrument. Playing his heart out that he didn't even notice the opening of his room door , and being scrutinized warmly by his father through the door-frame.