11.

Janice*

The feeling those wicked wives of rich billionaires get , upon being caught while adding some poison in their husband's drink , is what I'm having right now.

I do not hope to see my father following out this man who has now approached us , as the cause of our subsided laughter.

My heart dropped down to the floor on absorbing the words he just said.
I'm caught even before I tried to attempt a sin .
In my case , even trying to find happiness, to live freely , to have someone beside you who is interested in you , is a Sin.

God please , today you have been so bounty for me , after what is known as a perpetuity, just don't ruin this day like this . Not with my father finding out about the guy beside me.

Before it can be worse , I must tackle it.

" I'm sorry Victor. Tzuyu left soon after we reached the school back from the hospital .
Would you mind telling me where father is?"

" He's out ma'am . Don't worry your father doesn't know. Your sister texted me to pick you up , and not seeing you here was rare. I hope you were fine."

He said intentionally and intently looking at him .

" Yeah . Better than ever.
I will join you in the car soon. "

" It better be quick."
With that he strode back towards the car , and I swiftly took his phone from his hand and typed my number.

" Save it . It's mine. And don't worry he's my father's man . And he is reliable. I hope so.

Thank you Jeon . I will really never forget this day.
See you tomorrow. "

The worried expression on his face remained stiff yet tranquil. This is the first time ever , somebody is looking at me with that caring look in the eyes, in these three years.

" You better keep your words . Don't disappear like today's lunch. "

"We'll see. Bye. "
I said slowly , retreating from him, in order to reach the car.

Getting into the car , I glanced at him once more. Taking in that cynosure , as if dubious to see that again.

" I'm sorry for intruding , but miss could you please explain where were you. I've answered your father stating you have been near the school with one of you friends. "

" He didn't ask much after that ?"

"No."

" I visited the Ttukseom Hangang Riverside Park today. "

" With that man I suppose."

" Yeah. But he's the same age.
And please don't tell father ."
I requested.

The middle aged man glanced back at me with raised eyebrows causing crinkles on the forehead.

"I promise not to tell but can't be sure if he already has spies for you."

" What do you think ? Are there any .?"

" I don't think so . But you never know.
How much does he know?"

"Huh?"

" The guy from California."

" How do you know?"

" Well Ma'am upon finding you missing from school I looked for CCTV and noticed that you and that boy had some talk. Then you went with him . So I went deeper and found out that he's the new transferred student. I'm sorry for that . But I had to make sure you were safe."