12: Choice, beyond amazing..

Jk*

According to science, it takes twenty one days to adapt a habit.
But in mere fifteen days , I'm so habitual of seeing that beautiful face, those almond eyes, that million dollars smile and of course that mole.

Her fragile hands in mine, her sweet voice turning blunt with time , she's opening up.
She looks so happy , so much more breathtaking. I wish I could have her in my arms all the times.

Packing my bag with my necessities, I rushed down , eager to pick my girl up for our Saturday surprise. It's the first time I'd be taking her out . Just us. Usually a boring couple like us would spend the time in the school library , going through various books and then both of us ending up completely in an illogical argument . She being stubborn over romantic theme being best and me being obnoxious about how the male and female protagonists suck . At times she would join us at the gym . Definitely to see me. After all I'm so hot.

And sometimes I join the art class , so as to draw down the most beautiful piece of art in that room.

" I'm leaving mom. I have a special Saturday outing. "

"I hope you won't drink. "

" Don't worry mother, my confederate won't let me. "

Igniting the engine of my SUV , I drove the fastest I could. The excitement in me won't go down.

Pulling up at the entrance of the Park's mansion, I greeted Victor. The man and me had gotten closer. And she can't be any happier about it , though she doesn't know how much of threats and warnings I had gotten the first three days, but it's all good now.

She came . Just like the creepy smile that appears on my face every now and then . Dressed in a yellow turtleneck , dark blue denims and converse . Hair tied in an elegant ponytail as usual.

Offering my hand , which she accepted happily, I led us to the black SUV , as she calls it.

"She'll be on time . Thanks Victor."

"Good to see you too. Enjoy."

Hopping into the SUV, she giggled , watching me stumble on my own foot.

"You should not laugh watching others trip."

" I'm sorry. I wonder what made you topple. Those sports shoes or Victor's gaze."

"He doesn't doubt me anymore and I'm super comfy in my shoes.
You should blame yourself for this."

I swear if I wasn't seated in the car with the seatbelt on , I would have lost control or tumbled for the way she looks down , with that warm smile on her reddened face , is not far from a drug.

Driving down the way , humming the words of the song along with the music which played in my car's speaker every time she's here.
She loves this song, All We Know by Chainsmokers.

And when she turned the volume down , I knew that it's time for questions.

" So now when we're almost about to get there would you mind telling me where are we heading to.?"

"So now when we're almost about to get there would you mind waiting a bit more and see yourself."

"Has anyone ever won a conversation with you.?"

"Yes. My dad. But I think that doesn't count though." I said winking at her , and loving the way she rolls her eyes every time I do that.

"Here my lady, comes our destination."
I said getting her out of the car , still finding her completely clueless about the place.