21: How good it feels.

Janice*

Just thought to pay a visit to my fiancee...!!

No need , not at all.
Who asked you to?
Why on Earth do you think you even need to see your so called fiancee? !!
I wish I could not only let the walls of my little brain, feel the bombardment of these frizzy questions ,but also to the pathetic eardrums of the man displaying an awful smirk on his arrogant face.
Not only that , I even regret avoiding those shorts. It seems as if I had left a comrade of mine in a battlefield to die , and now karma has slammed it on my face...

"Ohh! That's......so nice of you?" The words sounded more like a query than a compliment.

Scratching the nape of my neck I picked my phone up and battled my subconscious on whether to go back in and wear shorts or not.

"Was it you who entered my room earlier ? " I spoke.

Realizing , that I hadn't elaborated well , I continued,
"When I wasn't here. Actually the door was open ajar , so I thought.."

"Yeah , I came to see , but no one was here. Minho told me that you might be upstairs." He said calmly , clearly enjoying my flustered state. And don't forget the smirk playing on his wicked lips.

"Why don't you sit.?" I said nodding my head towards the sofa.
He just strode through the room effortlessly , eyes roaming nowhere but me , slumping down on the sofa as if he lived here and not me , he made himself comfortable.

I tossed the phone on the bed and plopped beside it grabbing a plushy to hide the embarrassment. In a way..

To be honest , he is handsome . But you know when you hate a person because of their low character , no matter how goidlooking they are , you only feel disgusted by them .
The guy was heavily built , and the white linen shirt fitted him perfectly , defining his muscles. He surely works out a lot.
A few upper buttons of his shirt were open and sleeves rolled up till his elbows . I assume he was one of the persons in my father's recent meeting.

"What brings you here?" I happened to hear the words without even processing them in my head.

"I came to see you." He replied flatly. I wish there could be a wiper , a broom , a flynet , or anything which could be used to wipe off that sick smirk.

The blue orbs kept glued on my figure , intimidating yet disgusting.

"I wonder. You flying all over from Europe , just to visit me ,but looking tired as if just came from a meeting with my father." I replied sluggishly , now it was my turn to smirk for this was the first time when he moved his eyes away with a scoff of disapproval or defeat?

"Clever.
Yeah I was here for the meeting . Are you jealous that the soul purpose of my visit was that and not you? " And the attitude never drops .
So does mine.

"I didn't know that meetings result in daydreaming." I retorted with a smirk and he chuckled. For what?

"You are something. " He said shaking his head and before getting up .

"Hope to see you soon. " He said walking out the door and winking.
I saw that he was his figure disappearing down the dark of the hallway . Closing the door shut and ensuring the lock , I emplace myself in the bed and let the sleep engulf me.

°~°~°

It was so calm . Unlike every other time I was feeling safe. Happy. I could see my mother cooking , just like how she used to when we lived alone. Just the two of us. She was alone in the little kitchen until Mrs. Jeon walk passed her carrying something in her hands.
Wait , Mrs Jeon?!
Confusion took over me. I glanced around as if searching for something. Or someone.
The hurricane whirling within me calms down as my eyes locks with those sweet honey brown ones. Warmly staring back at me with so much affection.
But that sudden loud , more accurate , that shriek jolted me up.