13:Forever , 'us'

Jk*

Only I know how I had managed to get out of that so uncommon situation last weekend.

My mother kept pestering me about her. Dad on the contrary was rather calm, or perhaps serious. Maybe he knew who Michael Park actually is.
Unveiling all I knew about her to dad , he agreed to help me.

And never in my life , have I ever felt so useless, just like a twelve years old who could not even tell a table of Ten, when my my father asked her mother's name, and I knew the least.

Finding me clueless, he chuckled stating I had a long way to learn. Though being the agent he is , he searched it on his own, yet I felt useless.
And even more of a dumb , when my mom kept asking me to bring her home. I wondered , whether she would like it or not. I didn't want to force all this on her.
I didn't want to drag her into any such circumstances which she would not like.
But meeting my parents won't be bad I guess.
..........

Pulling up at the drive of the Park Mansion for the nth time this month , once again I flashed an assuring smile to Victor earning the same from the latter.

Never seen that blue roadster before, but that guy.
We shared a questioning look . I am damn sure I have seen him before but can't point out.

"Eric"

Said an all party ready Tzuyu rushing out of the front door. And I wonder how is she not toppling in those heels.

It hit me right. The guy at the diner whom she left with. Ok so they were a thing? Looks like.

"Hii Kook. She's all ready like never before. I wonder what you've done.
See ya. "
With that the loud girl hopped into the roadster, before complimenting my black Spyder.

The girl was completely devoted for parties. Mr. Park sure is better busy overseas. At least these girls get their life of their own .
I have never been to the insides of the mansion.
The medium toned , muted-slate blue Manor was surrounded with lush ,
quaint yet modern.
But just by looking at it , one can say , the Manor shouts bloating aristocrats .

The guards on the front door always standing like the British Queen's guards. Just short of that red coat and black furry bearskin.

My mind drifted to Tzuyu's words,
"She's all ready like never before."

The creep smile appeared and so did the girl I've been waiting for.

And my breath hitched.

I've imagined her in dresses but damn, I've really low imagination.

Those hair were no more caged, falling freely around her shoulders , reaching mid waist. The petite body framed in a soft white top followed by a pastel skirt draping her beautiful legs. Okay it might be not pastel , but I have no idea besides the thing that she will be the reason of my death.

The blush pink tint never leaving her cheeks , with that warm smile.

Don't I describe her a lot?

"How many cars do you have?"
She said looking at my Spyder.
"Just one."

"Huh?"
She questioned raising the left eyebrow, not believing me.

"The back SUV is gifted by my dad so basically I don't own it , but only this "

I said stroking a hand on the car.

"This is my first love. I won it , so I own it."

"It's beautiful "

" So are you. "

Looking at the ground is a habit of hers , whenever I compliment.

I'm happy that I'm not the only one to follow the advise upon clothing.