Chapter 1 -Pilot-

A/N: Minor swearing. Kinda Unsympathetic!Patton but like barely. Lot's of crying... And I hope you enjoy it. If this gets 5 votes (I doubt anyone will read this anyway), I'll do another chapter.

"Please! You don't have to do this!" Deceit yelled, fighting back tears.

"It's where I belong, Dee! You're not the boss of me anymore!" Virgil growled back.

"You belong here with us! Please don't go!" Remus shouted, mace in hand.

"Goodbye." Virgil mumbled, opening the glowing white door he stood next to and walking through.

One week, two days and four hours. Just over a week without him. Remus still had stained makeup on his face from crying and Deceit hadn't left his room. Other than the occasional water or food break, Deceit never left his room anymore. Remus was sitting at the couch, watching Snow White, his favorite Disney movie. In his right hand, he held a frozen pizza slice. He didn't like eating it cooked. In the other, an old photograph of his old friends. They were his friends until they took one of his only companions. He put down the slice of pizza and held the picture with both hands. His face flushed with anger, he tore the picture to shreds, crying in the process. 
'Why did you do this, Virge...' He thought.

Down the dark hall, Deceit could hear Remus's sobs. He took headphones from his desk and plugged them into his phone, and listened to "Victorious". Virgil's favorite. Memories started flooding in. When Virgil found out his purpose as Paranoia, when he and Remus would annoy the crap out of him. When Virgil left. He hadn't noticed the tears that formed in his eyes. He wiped them away and his stomach growled. 
'Looks like I need another snack...'
He stood up from his bed and walked to the kitchen, noticing Remus on the couch. Remus wiped his tear and turned around.

"D-Deceit! Do you wanna watch a movie with me?" Remus said, forcing a smile.

"Sorry Remus. I have work to d-"

"Please. Don't lie to me." Remus says, looking down.

"Fine. Aladin please." Deceit mumbles, grabbing an apple and sitting down at the couch.

"Thank you..." 

Deceit smirks at the last sentence. He had missed movie nights but hated to admit it. An hour or so into the movie, Remus had fallen asleep and had begun to lean towards Deceit. He panicked and cleared his throat, startling Remus.
"S-sorry..." He mumbled, sitting up.

'Deceit, you idiot!' Deceit thought, scolding himself.
By the end of the movie, Remus had gone to bed and Deceit was reading on the couch. A bright-colored piece of paper caught his eye. He put down his book and picked it up. Next to that torn up piece of paper was another, then another, then another. He pieced them together and saw the photograph Remus had torn up. 
'Aw, Re...' He thought.
He grabbed some tape and taped it back together. He then walked to the intrusive sides room and slid the picture under his door.
'Sleep well.' He smiled.

The next day rolled around and everything just felt lighter. Deceit had made eggs and bacon for breakfast and Remus was downstairs early. This gave Deceit a sign that things might just get better. Remus sat on the couch, per usual. He was eating his last piece of Bacon when his phone rang. 
'Logan?' He thought.

~Salutations, Remus. Deceit blocked my cellular number so please inform him that Thomas will be recording a video today. Patton would prefer it if you two stayed out of this video.~

'Of course, HE'D wanted us to stay out of the video. He hates me. Almost as much as I hate him.' Remus thought. He didn't like thinking about his past with the light sides.

"Hello, Remus. How did you sleep?" Deceit says, sitting next to him.

"Horizontally." He replied with a smirk.

"Nice one." 

Things were going to get better.

A/N: Again, if this gets to 5 votes, I will continue writing. I promise later chapters will get better ;-;