Reunited

A/N: Last chapter kids. I'm so s c a r e d. I really hate this chapter though-

Thomas had gone out for a walk that day. The sides would have to wait until after his walk to talk to Thomas. He had walked to the park to hang out with Gavin. He was on his way home when he ran into the one and only Joan. He was wearing a very... Interesting shirt. To put it blandly. It was ugly.

"What the heck is he wearing?" Remus asked, sitting upside down on the couch, watching what Thomas was doing.

"Clothes?" Logan hummed, not taking his eyes away from the book.

Roman rose up by Remus. "I wouldn't deem that shirt anywhere close to something a normal person would wear"

"Just tell Joan we don't like it," Logan said, finally looking at the others.

Virgil hopped off the kitchen counter. "But what if he finds out we lied? What if Joan hates us after!? What if-"

~~~~~~~~~~

Joan stood a bit away from Thomas, refraining from hugging his friend. "Thomas! Nice seeing you!"

"You too Joan! Nice shirt!" Thomas commented, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~

Virgil immediately stopped his rant. "Did Thomas just lie. Without our input?"

"That's odd..."

Remus quickly shot up and sunk down to the darkscape, Roman following behind and holding Virgil's hand. Logan sighed at their overreaction and sunk down with them.

The four rose up in the dark scape, Remus and Virgil appearing rather than rising up. Everyone looking at Remus for why they were there. Virgil grabbed Remus' arm before he ran off again.

"Let me go, Virge!"

Virgil let go. "Explain why we're here."

"You said Thomas lied without our input. It should be impossible for him to lie without..."

"Holy-" Virgil started, running upstairs.

Remus raced up the stairs, almost tripping while Roman and Logan walked up, annoyed. The two frantic sides halted when they saw a glowing yellow door. Remus stared in shock and anticipation before he ran into his room, coming back out with an empty jar.

"I-I... H-he..."

Roman placed a hand on Remus' shoulder. "Breathe. What's with the jar?"

"J-Ja-..."

Virgil took a deep breath, pushing the yellow door open and stumbling back at the sight. A figure sat on the bed, petting a small snake that had wrapped around their arm.

Remus stumbled into the room, having been pushed in by Roman who locked the door behind him after telling him to shoot his shot.

Remus engulfed the figure in a hug. "J-Janus!"

He kissed Janus on the lips, Janus of course kissing back while still hugging the intrusive trait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A small chuckle was heard in a dark room, holding a light blue flash drive with Janus's name on it and the date.

"And they thought they could get rid of me~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I FINISHED MY FIRST FANFIC :D
AHHHH
The sequel will be out soon! Keep an eye out!