Lock and Cage

A/N: The end is close. I can taste it.

Logan laid on the couch, looking at peace. Virgil paced around the room, panicking, Roman was trying to calm him down and Remus laughed at the stupidity of the situation.

"Why're you laughing! Logan could be dead!" Virgil spat at Remus.

"He isn't dead. And I'm laughing because I wanna see how long you'll last without my help."

Roman rolled his eyes. "And what valuable input could you add."

"Well, I know a way to banish Patton without him escaping."

Virgil rushed up to Remus, almost running into the couch. "How!?"

Remus explained his brain, pointing out at every chance how none of them asked for his help. And the others had to agree. It was a fool-proof plan.

"But it could go wrong so quickly!" Virgil panicked.

"Well he wants me dead, right? So we'll need bait."

"I'll have to agree, it is the best plan we've got," Roman said, putting his arm around Remus.

"Goodie! Virgie, you'll have to stay with nerdy McSpecs over here."

Virgil sat next to Logan. "If it means I don't have to agree with the plan, sure."

The Creativitwins sunk out to the imagination. Remus' side to be exact. They knew Patton was here because it was the only place he could go.

"Daddy, could you come out for a hot sec?" Remus called out into the void.

Roman shook his head. "He's not just gonna walk out without a weapo-"

"What do you want," Patton asked sternly, walking out from the shadows.

"I stand corrected."

Remus pushed Roman playfully. "Mind telling us what'cha did with Lo-Lo?"

"He's just temporarily immobilized."

"English please," Roman said, rolling his eyes.

"He's just asleep. Calm down, geez."

Remus clapped in delight. "So we don't need you! That'll make this a lot easier!"

"What do mean..." Patton muttered, backing away.

"Aw, is the cat scared?" Remus mocked, summoning a gust of wind and a cage. The sudden wind knocked Patton off his feet into the cage.

Roman reached out and shut the door of the cage, locking Patton inside.

"Unhand me!"

"No can do, buckaroo. You've caused enough damage! We'll be leaving now~"

"Wh-what about food!? A-and water?"

"Toodle-loo!" Remus waved, sinking out with Roman.

Virgil sighed in relief when he saw the two show up. "You two are back early."

"It was so easy. Pretty sad, even." Remus sighed, sitting in a chair.

Roman sat on the other side of the couch. "A little too easy..."

Logan woke up with a yawn, sitting up. "Wha-"

"Logan!"

"Nerd!"

"Nerdy Wolverine!"

Logan shifted and sat up, confused. "What happened?"

"Patton took his hands and made you take a little nap!" Remus smiled.

"A-alright..? Where is he?"

Roman helped Logan lay back down. "Patton is currently waiting out a life sentence in a cage."

"What?! A cage!?"

"Only fit for a monster like him." Anxiety mumbled, playing with his sleeves again.

"We should check on Thomas. He's probably been affected by all this."

The three nodded in agreement and they all sunk down to Thomas.

A/N: The next chapter will be the last!!! Ack I'm so excited to finish a book! Tell me if you want a sequel or not!