Confrontation

A/N: Minor swearing, uh... Fainting? Poor Logan-

The four sides appeared in the living room, spotting Patton on the couch, relaxing.

"Padre. You have some explaining to do."

Remus stood to the side, smirking. This was gonna be fun.

"Whatcha mean Ro?"

"Don't call him that. You've lost the rights to that." Virgil sneered.

Patton stood up, sniffling. "W-what do you mean Virgie..?"

Logan felt bad. He hated seeing Patton upset. "Maybe we're wrong about this..."

"No way! I'm sure of it!" Remus shot back.

The logical side handed Patton the journal. "Just... Explain who these people are..."

Patton looked at the page in shock. His shock quickly turned into anger when he ripped out the page and crumpled the paper.

"It was nothing! Now never bring that up again."

Remus picked up the crumpled paper and shot Patton an icy glare. "Explain. Now."

"L-Logie... You gotta believe me..."

Logan looked away. "Tell us who they are."

Patton wiped some fake tears and looked to the floor. "Th-they got rid of me..."

"Why would they do that without a good reason?" Remus questioned.

Roman drew his sword and nodded in agreement.

"I-I... Fine! I left! They never listened to me!"

"Patton, Relax," Logan said trying to calm him down.

Patton stomped his foot like a child. "No! You guys don't listen to me either!" He smirked, looking at Logan. "I'll just have to do the same thing to you as I did to them."

"Dad, stop. You're scaring me..." Virgil said, stepping back.

Morality marched up to Logan and took the sides of his head in his hands. Logan immediately fell to the ground, unconscious. Patton stepped back, holding a light blue flash drive.

Remus summoned his mace, walking towards Patton before the moral trait sunk out.

Roman dropped his sword, running towards Logan and holding him up. Virgil stumbled back, gasping in shock and fear.

"FUCK!" Remus yelled, throwing his mace at the wall out of anger.

A/N: This book is gonna be longer than I thought ACK