Insane With Proper Intentions

A/N: Swearing, more hallucinations, blood/gore and I may get graphic...

"I may be crazy but I know what I saw!"

Janus played with his gloves. He couldn't sense a hint of lying off of Remus.

"You just woke up from intense blood loss. It may be that you are hallucinating. Try to get a decent amount of sleep, then we can plan." Logan stated, leaving the room.

Remus turned to Janus, wanting to be believed. "Jay! You believe me, right?"

He sighed and walked up to the door. "Just get some rest..."

When the door shut, he didn't even bother asking Roman to believe him.

"You really saw Inver, huh?"

"Oh shut it... I know you don't believe me..."

Roman adjusted his sash. "I may not believe you but I am worried about you."

"Gee, thanks... Now you think I'm insane and a liar..."

"That's not what I-"

"Just go pitch an idea to nerdy wolverine... He won't listen to mine..."

"I'm not just gonna l-"

"Get out..."

"Bu-"

"Now, Roman."

The light creativity pat Remus' head and left without another word. He laid back down and rubbed his head. He needed a plan and quick.

The next day...

Remus woke up, his morningstar laid next to him and he sat up groggily. 

"Finally. You're awake..."

"What do you want Inver. I'm not in the mood."

The Jealous side walked up to Remus and summoned a chair, sitting by Remus's bedside. "You haven't backed out of the deal yet, have you?"

"N-no..."

"Great! So I'm assuming you have a plan?"

"Not exactly..."

Roman walked into the room, holding a tray of food for Remus. He stared at Remus in confusion. There was no one else in the room.

"Well, then you better get one. Tick-tock kid."

"I'm not a kid."

"Oh do you need a bottle? Sippy cup?"

"I told you, I'm not a child!"

"Maybe a pacifier?"

Remus took his mace in rage and threw it at Inver. Jealousy sinking out quickly and the mace headed for Roman.

The mace slammed into Roman's head.

He fell to the floor, a puddle of blood surrounding him.

Remus covered his mouth. "R-ROMAN?!"

Remus' eyes pricked with tears. "LOGAN! JANUS!"

Logan walked into the room calmly, noticing Roman and immediately losing his calm factor.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Janus yelled, running into the room.

Logan held Roman. "What did you do!?" He turned to Remus.

"I-I didn't m-mean t-to!"

"Why the shouting-" Virgil's eyes went wide when he entered the room. "ROMAN?!"

Janus stood there in shock, trying to process what the fuck was going on. 'Cause like,

What the fuck.

"YOU MONSTER!" Virgil shouted, his eyeshadow running down his face with his tears. "YOU KILLED YOUR OWN BROTHER!"

"I-I..."

"Janus, tie Remus down."

Janus looked at Remus, fear in his eyes of what the intrusive side would do if he got close.

"I'M NOT A FUCKING DOG!"

"YOU KILLED YOUR GOD DAMN BROTHER!" Virgil yelled in response.

"Janus!"

The snake walked over to Remus, putting his hand on the others. "I'm so sorry..."

A/N: Sorry, I've been lazy :P
But I'm back~